How do you reward yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    New workout clothes! And just new clothes in general. It's sort of a must. Because they don't fit for long. Lol
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    New workout clothes! And just new clothes in general. It's sort of a must. Because they don't fit for long. Lol

This does happen.

Not complaining, but it saddens me to report that the salmon leisure - no, not pronounced "loozer" - suit I snared at Salvation Army just a year ago for a reunion party (not work) looks even worse now - but I can't score another one within ten sizes for the same event this year. :s
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @RowdysLady I was married to one like your Rowdy. I miss him so much!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My favorite rewards are - getting my nails done, massages (I haven't had one yet, saved for the 60lb mark), meals that are lower in carbs but higher than normal, or extra rich with more fat then normal, a low carb starbucks drink with HWC and sugar free syrup, bath bombs, lavender bath salts/bubble bath, books, clothing, candles, whatever I choose for that week really. If I do the treat meal thing it's not the entire day, it's one meal, and I keep the rest of the day very light with salads and etc.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Jan93L wrote: »

I'm so sorry you lost him....
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    Jan93L wrote: »

I'm so sorry you lost him....
    Me too. :/
  • mickigoad
    mickigoad Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I bought new bras that fit properly. Sounds goofy, I suppose, but it was quite a treat.
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Any reward but food

It was one of those things for me to eat as a reward so I had to break that

I may buy new bike shorts, find a few songs on iTunes, go see a movie at the plush theater

Something that has no calories!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    mickigoad wrote: »
    I bought new bras that fit properly. Sounds goofy, I suppose, but it was quite a treat.

On a related note, if you think that sounds goofy, I'm glad I'm no longer a candidate for a bro.