Challenges

Options

Replies

• RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Favourite cheat meal is sushi. Lots and lots of sushi! In fact, I am going out for sushi with my husband today. But it is ok because we are going mountain biking after and that will burn a ton of calories. It's our favourite date day.
  • jenniebean310
    jenniebean310 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Red meat!!!! I cheated twice this week with all the back to school charades but I worked hard too & pledge to stay away from it for two weeks.
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree with the sushi! We haven't gone in a while. My husband 's birthday is in September, so we might do that then. Of course, the twins have their birthday in September also and there will definitely be chocolate cake for that, and that seems like a lot of off plan things in one month! So, we will see! Most likely it depends on hubby's scale, remember that iron will of his? If we don't get sushi for his birthday, we will definitely do it for our anniversary in October (29 years! ).
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm a fast food junkie, or was previously. I have much more self control now though so am able to stay away from it for the most part.
  • kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @bbgraine Thanks! I'll check it out.
  • kimpacheco22
    Options
    @jenniebean310 Tell me about it, this back to school shenanigans killed me this week.
  • jmroemer
    jmroemer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal would have to be ordering out chinese food
  • kimpacheco22
    Options
    @jmroemer I love Chinese food!!!
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Cheat meal for me is Thai food and dessert.

• jenniebean310
    jenniebean310 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @akmomof7 - 29 years!!!! Way to go momma, congrats. I know it's off topic but long term marriages aren't heard of near as often these days. I'd say that deserves sushi for sure! And who could resist a homemade cake for a twins b-day party?
  • sNachers
    sNachers Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My cheat "meal" would have to be WINE!!! I love a nice glass or two of a sweet Riesling, it's my weakness on weekends. I MUST RESIST THIS WEEKEND, as I have NOT worked hard enough to be treating myself just yet :D
  • Skyygraphx
    Skyygraphx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu is my ultimate cheat. It's my favorite dessert... SO hard to keep myself from ordering when I'm out. Thankfully I don't eat out much.
  • Thafethik
    Thafethik Posts: 30 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm a cheater, I don't discriminate on cheat food. I eat them all . Lol jk

Sugar is my devil

• penguinstuff
    penguinstuff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. All of the ice cream. Since I was prego during the summer with no air conditioning I feel like I gave in too much. Now I only have a small cone when we go out with the stroller, hopefully will be able to get it to one once a week, and eventually to stop thinking about it and only have one when my man decides we deserve a treat (a lot less often than I do :smiley: )
  • klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal is sweets! I have such a sweet tooth, hard to keep it under control as I love to bake. Looking for any ideas that any of you ladies use when your looking for something sweet.
  • akmomof7
    Options
    klemburg11 wrote: »
    My cheat meal is sweets! I have such a sweet tooth, hard to keep it under control as I love to bake. Looking for any ideas that any of you ladies use when your looking for something sweet.
    I make a microwave "brownie " quite frequently. My husband doesn't like my concoction, but I think it's delicious and it helps fill my sweet tooth. So what I do is 4 T. of powdered non-fat milk, 1 T. unsweetened cocoa, about a t. stevia powder and stir. Add a T. of natural peanut butter , microwave for 30 seconds, stir. Add 1 T. sugar free coffee syrup and 1-2 T. water, stir and microwave for about 45 seconds. It ends up like a slightly under cooked brownie.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love sweets. I allow myself a small sweet everyday. Days I'm under calories I'll have ice cream. Usually it's a small piece of chocolate or a Rice Krispie treat or a yogurt that has candy in it. If I deprived myself I don't think I could last with this lifestyle change
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    akmomof7 wrote: »
    I make a microwave "brownie " quite frequently. My husband doesn't like my concoction, but I think it's delicious and it helps fill my sweet tooth. So what I do is 4 T. of powdered non-fat milk, 1 T. unsweetened cocoa, about a t. stevia powder and stir. Add a T. of natural peanut butter , microwave for 30 seconds, stir. Add 1 T. sugar free coffee syrup and 1-2 T. water, stir and microwave for about 45 seconds. It ends up like a slightly under cooked brownie.

I have a single serving recipe for egg free chocolate chip cookie dough. It works out to about 330 calories, but if I'm craving, it's a lot better then when I use to make cookies and then snack on dough. Who knows how many calories i use to consume doing that.
  • akmomof7
    Options
    akmomof7 wrote: »

I have a single serving recipe for egg free chocolate chip cookie dough. It works out to about 330 calories, but if I'm craving, it's a lot better then when I use to make cookies and then snack on dough. Who knows how many calories i use to consume doing that.

I also have a little ace in the hole. My 19 year old is in a group home and when hubby and I have something off plan, I can eat it once and then pack the leftovers off to my son's house. This is the plan for holidays this year, eat what I want on the actual day, but leave the rest of the feast with Steven. He's about 91 pounds soaking wet and needs the calories as much as I don't need them lol! When I was working I would leave stuff in the staff lounge to get rid of it!