162! 20 to go!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    12 weeks pp: 130.2 - 14.8 lbs lost
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Been busy with going back to work. Currently at 155.4, down 6.8 pounds in the past month. Babe is 11 months now and I am down 60 pounds since he was born! 10 more to goal.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Been busy with back to work bits. Lost 2 pounds in 2 months. Must get better at this!
  • am_change
    Options
    Lost 1 pound this week. Been logging every day so am pleased.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am one week postpartum. I'm 5'6' and started at 135 and gained 40lbs. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 15lbs, my goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas.

I had a stressful induction and vacuum assisted birth resulting in serious tearing, a hematoma and an infection. Possibly because of the stressful delivery my milk didn't come in until day 5. I'm giving myself a break from logging and exercise until 6 weeks postpartum to allow myself to heal and let my milk supply establish.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am one week postpartum. I'm 5'6' and started at 135 and gained 40lbs. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 15lbs, my goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas.

I had a stressful induction and vacuum assisted birth resulting in serious tearing, a hematoma and an infection. Possibly because of the stressful delivery my milk didn't come in until day 5. I'm giving myself a break from logging and exercise until 6 weeks postpartum to allow myself to heal and let my milk supply establish.

I'm sorry to read you had a difficult birth... It's a good idea not to log, your body needs to heal. I hope you feel better soon!!
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days postpartum, gained around 28-30 pounds. I was 125 pounds pre-pregnancy and I'm now down to 137. Still 12 pounds to go, I don't plan on going back to the gym until I'm 4 weeks postpartum, and will get back to martial arts when I'm 8 weeks pp. We'll see how difficult getting back to 125 pounds will be without exercise... Just walks for now. I'm not even focused on nutrition much at the moment.
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    @fit_mama30 thank you :) congrats on your baby!
  • am_change
    Options
    Congratulations to the new mamas!

I lost a pound this week.
  • am_change
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week so am up to 39 lost in total. Really hoping to make it a nice round 40 by next week and then 42 to make it 3stone so that's my next two mini goals.

How's everyone else doing? x
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    I lost 1.5lbs this week, down to 157 at 3 weeks pp, 22lbs to go! I'm hoping to be at 150 by my 6 week check up.
  • am_change
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Keep meaning to come in and update. Done with losing, struggling with maintenance/not losing more as I'm at 128 (5'9"). Glad I woke up 7 months ago regardless of that though, so much happier! Keep on keeping on mamas!

i9annmmj46di.jpg

Wow you look incredible! Please share these pics on the success stories thread in this group too! I'm the same height as you so super impressed!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wow @JessicaMcB that is an amazing transformation, congrats! Very inspirational :)
  • am_change
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week.
  • am_change
    Options
    For some reason only my first sentence posted?! 3 pounds means 42 pounds lost so far. For anyone else who weighs in stone (not those of you in the US I don't think) that gets me to 3 stone lost and nearly pre pregnancy weight. I was overweight to start with and have about 30 still to go. Psychologically it seems much more achievable now I'm over half way as I've already lost more than I still have to lose. Keep up the great work ladies. We can do this!xx
  • am_change
    Options
    Lost 1 pound this week. We were at the in-laws at the weekend and there was lots of eating so at the start of the week my weight up so I'm thrilled to have managed to lose another pound by being super good the rest of the week. And I'm a stress eater so am extra pleased I've not been comfort eating this week with the stress of sorting out childcare for when I go back to work. Yuck!
  • am_change
    Options
    I lost a pound! Annoyingly it's the same pound I posted about 3 weeks ago cos then I maintained for a week and then gained a pound the next week agh! The baby was ill and sleep was all over the place so I made some poor food choices...but I'm back on it now. Aiming to lose a pound a week this month.
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Still 158lbs. No weight loss this past month. (baby is 3 months old now). But starting to log religiously and making trying to cut sugars. Making exercise a priority. Ready to get back in shape!