• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    macchiatto wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »
    Running late this morning.
    Homeschooling and soccer...ugh.
    Had to get some meaty chili on so we can shovel food in fast before we have to run kids all over town tonight. 3 practices, 3 different locations, 2 vehicles. Lord ha' mercy... :sweat:

You guys are doing great meeting your goals. KIU!
    And have a magnificent day.

Dang, that is a lot! And DH complains if we have two extracurriculars in a week. ;)

Soccer season is always insane.

QFT.

My 11yo plays club soccer. Practice M/Th 5:15-6:45. Keeper training T 6:30-8:00. Honor band practice on Wednesdays from 3:30-5, trumpet lesson Friday from 3:45-4:15.

My 12yo plays travel hockey. Practice T 6:50-7:40, Th 7-8:20. Some Wednesday night clinics.
    She is so her class representative for Sea, so has to be at the cool early for meetings every other week.

My 13yo runs cross-country at the HS. M/W practice 3:45-5:30. F 3:45-5. T/Th 5:15am-6:30am (the afternoon ones he at least ride the athletic bus from the MS to the HS, and we live about a mile from the school).

My 16yo doesn't do sports (organized) anymore, excels at school, (NHS, Mu Alpha Theta and Student Ambassadors) has a job and helps with the driving.

This doesn't count soccer tournaments and games, hockey tournaments and games or cross-country meets.

Parenthood....there lies madness.
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My goal was to walk in the evening, whether outside or on the treadmill. I made it only 4 of the 7 days. But that is 4 more than I had previously. Room for improvement. The weather is cooling down all this week and the trees are starting to be painted with a bit of color so the road will be calling me. And I plan to answer!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Wee Doggies. Done! Got off that recliner and moved. Walked to the grocery store. 3.23 miles, 3.73 mph, 51:55. 740-50=690 minutes remaining til goal. Game time. Go Hawkeyes!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Cals: Under
    Exercise: 10k steps plus PT/strength!
    Carbs: 45gm net, which is over my usual but mostly from veggies so I'm OK with it. (Won't make a habit of it though, at least at this stage.)

Oh and the scale went down another lb today. Down 3.4 lbs since I went from higher-carb LCHF back to keto on 9/2!
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    9/10
    14,061 steps (12,000 goal)
    Food measured/weighed ✅

Have hit my revised goal weight, so feeling pretty pleased. Treating myself to a long walk in beautiful weather tomorrow and probably my last pedicure before the weather turns too cold to be wandering around in sandals.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    9/10 - may get a couple more in the next 20 min but I'm calling this my "official"

Goal: 8,000
    Actual: 13,207

lonfws75gnwm.jpeg
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 10:
    Steps: 12,957/10,000 - most of them were in the morning/early afternoon. I missed my bus and had to walk to the gym lol
    Water: 1500ml on the nose. It was almost ten PM and I realized I only had a litre so I slammed a bottle while playing board games with the BF lol
    Happy Sunday!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Almost didn't hit my goal yesterday, was a long day, lunch with my mom, sister and uncle after going through some of my late aunts things after her sudden passing a couple weeks ago. It's nice to have some of her things to remember her by. Also she apparently was engaged once before and called the wedding off. We found the gown she purchased for that wedding. Beautiful vintage 1980s dress that fit me near perfect. Needless to say my boyfriend was a bit caught off guard when I came home with a wedding dress lol.

Then went to red lobster and ate lots of carbs and shrimp. Came home with only an hour and a half to reach my goal, so I walked till midnight and just barely squeaked it out. Weekend are always the hardest for me but this challenge is helping me keep focused.
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    8,978 steps today. It was hard getting them in at work.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Today was pretty good. Close to 9k steps but it included a lot of cleaning and I am worn out!
    Cals were under, carbs 42 net.
    My sleep has been off again the past two nights. :( Really hoping to get past the insomnia!
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/11
    13,152 steps (12,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed✅

Felt great getting a pedicure and a foot/leg massage today!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ro8loz7kbpvc.jpeg
    9/11
    Made it though I don't know how. We went to a friend's place for football party and I felt like I just mostly sat around! Guess not...

• frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Wee Doggies. Done! Got off that recliner and moved. Walked to the grocery store. 3.23 miles, 3.73 mph, 51:55. 740-50=690 minutes remaining til goal. Game time. Go Hawkeyes!

Hi!!! New here! Went for 2.5 mi walk yesterday and hit 10k steps!!! Wanted to repeat this morning before work but messed up the alarm clock and didn't have time... Now I have to hurry home and get it done before KICKOFF @7:10!.....

My monthly goal was 20 minutes activity on fit bit and ain't done squat of that til yesterday when I got 62....hmmmm can I count that as 3 days? >:)
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Day 11 recap:
    Steps: 8567/10,000 - I adulted really hard for the first half of the day, but then I took a nap and my activity level dropped...
    Water: 1000ml/1500ml - I forgot to drink water after my workout. Poo.

Here's hoping today is much better!

Edited 'Day 10' to 'Day 11' because I can't think right now.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this group. I spent a large portion of August reading up on Low Carb/LCHF, Keto and just started eating this way on 9/6.

So I guess what I'm stepping up this week is carb reduction. I've been at ~25-30 net carbs so far and have resisted cookies twice thrust in my face. Monday felt great, yesterday a little tired and headachy, today great so far.

Glad to find this group!

Just wanted to say WELCOME!

No exercise today as I am feeling rough after discovering just how little I can now drink without repercussions. Been too busy feeling sorry for myself. But tomorrow, back to the planking and the squats.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Had a four day spree of dancing, socializing, and also non keto eating. I did the math and once I dare get back on the scale, I think it may all even out weightwise.
    We'll see. Heck of a lot of fun and living life. I'm so exhausted I can barely move...in a good way.
    All that was to outrun some feelings of sadness. It worked okay, but I still feel sad and I guess I knew l would. Still better to be out with friends than home alone crying.
    Now it's back to business. These last 10 pounds are killing me. I just want them off for once and for all.
    And it's only the 12th, so I still have time.

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »

Hi!!! New here! Went for 2.5 mi walk yesterday and hit 10k steps!!! Wanted to repeat this morning before work but messed up the alarm clock and didn't have time... Now I have to hurry home and get it done before KICKOFF @7:10!.....

My monthly goal was 20 minutes activity on fit bit and ain't done squat of that til yesterday when I got 62....hmmmm can I count that as 3 days? >:)

Counts as 3 days in my mind if the goal/day is 20 and you got in 60. I often have to play "catch-up".
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Counts as 3 days in my mind if the goal/day is 20 and you got in 60. I often have to play "catch-up".

Thanks! I can see next months goal will have something to do with consistency already...Lol..

GO STEELERS!