TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Woohoo! I loved the drumming videos! Me and my wooden spoons made it through all 3 sets! Timber !
  • Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Sorry, this is my first time on this challenge and I have been trying to figure things out on my phone (no luck!). I will be using the computer from now on (much easier!)

@MissionEnforcer I am a prairie girl from central Alberta, Canada! The land is very flat around here but there are many beautiful river valleys. Hot summers and cold winters make for a variety of outdoor activities like swimming, biking, hiking, skiing and snowshoeing. zfa8yl66g3iw.jpg
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 Can we count flavored water (sugar free lemonade, etc) for the challenge? Or does it have to be straight up water?
    @carinamenina I'll check on that for you. Good job with the water challenge BTW!
    Fitbug92 wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer I am from coastal Georgia. I am trying to be healthier but sweets and slumps of I give up challenge me. Glad I have a destination to reach. That will help motivate me. Plus now a team is counting on me to pull my weight.
    @Fitbug92 These challenges are great for keeping motivation! You can do it!!
    niesjojo3 wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but all of my post are being cut short :o
    @niesjojo3 I've noticed that has been a problem for me in the past when I try to use the emojis from my phone. Avoid those and that should solve your problem, I know how frustrating it can be!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you

• AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I have always had trouble with the water challenge but I've finally figured it out. I got a new bottle that like. It holds 25 oz and I have to drink 4.5. I added 5 coloured goody elastics to the top of it and I roll one down when I finish one. It really helps me keep track. I aim to have 3 done in my 9 hr work span. And work on the rest after.

I have to finish before 8 though or I'll be up all night going to the bathroom.
    Awesome idea @TaraDanielle40

• AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I had a bad day today, did lots of snacking. So much so that I didn't really log anything after lunch. Drank my water though, so that's good! Didn't get many steps today either, tomorrows a new day!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    To ALL TEAMS: I have started to verify Challenge #1. What I am finding is that many people are leaving out the "brief description of where you live". Also, there are some people who are doing a great job, but aren't marking it on the spreadsheet. A few are claiming points, without making any post. I will try and finish tomorrow, as it seems most players have shown up.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Completed the drumming challenge (#2) on Tuesday before my trip. I actually enjoyed it way more than I expected. Turns out the back of my couch worked well and was able to set the pots on the couch without them going all over the place. Although i did have to wait for my husband to leave the house ;)
  • RuthQ1
    RuthQ1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Challenge #1

My name is Ruth. I live in Medway, Kent Uk. It's about 30 miles east of London. The weather here is ok though it can rain constantly for days sometimes. I am a newby at this so its nice to meet new team mates.

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All! I managed to finish all of my water yesterday for 3/5 days complete.

It is a rainy day today, so rather than go for a run I completed the drumming challenge. That was fun. It was a much better work out than I expected. I actually broke a sweat.

Bonus! Since it is raining DH is not able to work outside, so he just texted me to say he is going to cover the store & he has told me to take the day off. I think I am going to go to the gym for an extra work out, so that I get my steps for the day. My other option is to clean my house, but I can do that later :)
    Have a great day!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Scherzie wrote: »
    Completed the drumming challenge (#2) on Tuesday before my trip. I actually enjoyed it way more than I expected. Turns out the back of my couch worked well and was able to set the pots on the couch without them going all over the place. Although i did have to wait for my husband to leave the house ;)

My husband walked downstairs when I was doing it and gave me quite the look. Threw off my drumming too.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! How's your Thursday going? Doing all right here. I didn't do a run this morning so I feel kinda sluggish, but I really needed more sleep last night so I couldn't bring myself to get up before 6am. I've got a wellness walk at work during lunchtime so that will have to do, plus my family and I are going to a corn maze tonight so I'll get plenty of walking around there. Got my water in yesterday--I've definitely noticed needing to use the bathroom more at night, though. Maybe I need to shut off the liquid intake earlier, like @TaraDanielle40 suggested :) I'm taking the day off work tomorrow because my daycare is closed, so I plan to do the drumming stuff then. I think my kids will get a kick out of it. Let's keep moving, team!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Rough morning, again! I stayed up late watching my cubbies, they have yet to lose a game that I've attended, and they lost the last 2 games that I didn't watch. It's become a supersticious thing I suppose, so I'll be up late again tonight. Hopefully I'll get up for the gym tomorrow! I slept until 8 this morning! I don't even usually do that on weekends haha. I jumped out of bed in a hurry, snagged a pop tart (gross, I know) for breakfast and hopped in the shower because my dry shampoo run has gone on for far too long lol! Running my grandma around to doctor appointments all day so I'll probably be eating a crap lunch too. Going to try to get my little one to go on another ride/run with me again today when we get home, I'm sure he'll be up for it!
    Cubbies and the bears are playing tonight, hopefully none of the neighbors pop by with drinks and throw me off! The Bears will definitely taking the back seat on the TV tonight, though!
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello team! Water water water!! Lol water challenge is easy for me it's always been my drink of choice! I have been working on the drumming challenge and hitting my 10000plus steps daily! This week has been great for me to slowly get back on track and into a good routine!!