Poll: your favorite low-carb junk food?

Options
kshatriyo
kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
Mine is Parsnip chips from TJ's. I cannot believe it's low carb. I want to try them dipped in chocolate. I'll die.

What's yours?

Replies

• DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    https://www.grilld.com.au/

My partner discovered this place. Their low carb super bun burgers are to die for. Maybe a once a month treat but so worth it.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I guess pork rinds. Besides coconut flakes and the occasional almond, it's the only thing I eat that comes in a bag.
    I really don't ever eat snacks though, I really try to to keep to 2 meals only as much as possible.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Hm ... I guess Quest bars.
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    OMG pork rinds are sssoo easy for me to over-do! I have to buy them in smaller packages, or else I will NOT stop eating the whole (3 oz, usually) bag and then easily be waaaaaaay over on my protein macros!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Nuts but they aren't really junk... Oh. Diet Pepsi! Nothing redeeming about diet pepsi.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars, and now due to their ridiculous price, I've swtiched to Costco brand.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I could easily eat the entire bag of parsnip chips in one sitting, no joke. I think it's 15g of carbs for the entire bag.

Lily's chocolate is another favorite of mine especially since half the bar is one serving. Halo Top ice cream too :)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    @canadjineh , I love the KIND company and their products! I just can't fit a bar in my day right now, unless I don't eat my veggies (that's not gonna happen, lol). Once I up my carbs to 50g, then they're back in the mix. Those were always a go to, portable snack for me<3

I have had the strong + kind bars (the savory flavors you listed). The Thai Sweet Chili and Hickory Smoked are my faves. The Honey Mustard is, umm not good to me; a little odd of a combination of flavors. I haven't tried the other two flavors.

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds or pork cracklings as we call them here.
    Smoked, salted almonds.
    Poppadoms (3.6 carbs) with onion and tomato salad with a sprinkle of lemon.
    85% cocoa chocolate.
  • MindfulMother
    MindfulMother Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Deviled eggs and pork rinds

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    mmmm deviled eggs....
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Low carb Ice cream :tongue:
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh boy...I shouldn't have opened this thread but here it goes.

I like to take butter, queso shredded cheese, and cream cheese spinach/artichoke dip...and melt it together. I then take Whisps "crackers" and devour it. It's totally dangerous. BUT I do get my fat in for the day ;)
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    supergal3 wrote: »
    Quest Bars, and now due to their ridiculous price, I've swtiched to Costco brand.

@supergal3 how do they taste compared to quest?
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I make chocolate with coconut oil, cocoa powder and a little honey. Sometimes there's mint or peanut butter. I'm 3.5 week post pardom and have been eating a lot of chocolates ☺️ I'm just starting LC again since getting pregnant so it's an interesting transition back.
  • froyseef
    froyseef Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Keto pie: cream cheese
    Heavy Whipping Cream
    Sugar free jello
  • Perry47
    Perry47 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    String Cheese and H.B eggs!!
    I tend to binge on the cheese, so I decided to not keep it in the house. Too much sodium and fluid retention the next day...devastating results on the scale, I know it's just water weight...BUT!!