25 day progress pics!!

Options
BT_rescuemom
BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Got my hair cut and had my sis take progress pics. This is after 25 days ketogenic diet. I have been typically under 1500 kcal a day, and almost always under 20 carbs a day. I had one day that I chose to eat off plan (not worth it) but other than that it's all been on plan food. I feel better than I have in years, have more energy, acne cleared, sleeping better, zero hypoglycemic episodes. uez932fjjqcq.jpg
28lsxb9lskzi.jpg

Replies

• redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've made a lot of progress in a small amount of time! You look amazing @BT_rescuemom - keep it up! :smiley:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice changes! I even see a decrease in the little 'dowager's hump', smoother along the waist, more defined cheekbones... Lookin' good! Keep it up.
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    One of the main reason's I'm doing keto is to get rid of inflammation once and for all. Looking at your 28 days of progress, it seems to be working for you! Weigh to go!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!!!
  • BT_rescuemom
    Options
    40DayFit wrote: »
    One of the main reason's I'm doing keto is to get rid of inflammation once and for all. Looking at your 28 days of progress, it seems to be working for you! Weigh to go!

Yep! Tons of inflammation loss! I haven't lost a whole lot of weight, 8 and a half pounds or so, but I feel like I am so much lighter and the way I look is changing quickly. I edited the post to change it to 25 days, not 28. Oops!

I have PCOS and insulin resistance, so Keto is such a great fit for me which I am quickly finding out.
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well, but it's been years since I've had any labwork so no clue about insulin resistance. Maybe I've been avoiding finding out...

So glad you're enjoying the Keto adventure, and looking forward to your continued successes!
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes what a difference! You're doing awesome!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow....awesome!
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Looking great... but feeling better is the best!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Great results :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. Your smile tells the whole story for sure!
  • MindfulMother
    MindfulMother Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Incredible changes for just 25 days!
  • BT_rescuemom
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Were you eating low carb before the 25 days of Keto?

• BT_rescuemom
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

No, not at all. I did a Whole30 diet a long time ago but it certainly wasn't low carb.

• TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

No, not at all. I did a Whole30 diet a long time ago but it certainly wasn't low carb.

Makes your results all the more impressive. I eased into a low carb approach over several months.
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful. And so rested and relaxed. I can see it in your face. Well done!
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • BT_rescuemom
    Options
    Here's a better shot of my face :)
    9rtm1yl83q0l.jpg
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Here's a better shot of my face :)
    9rtm1yl83q0l.jpg

Beautiful#! I wish I could pull off a haircut like that! You so uave the look...nd major difference in the cheeks babe!!