TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Added some minutes and see that we are currently in 3rd place!! Way to go team!!

Today I cleaned a bunch in the morning and then went to starbucks to grade a bit. When I got home, I took Gunner for his walk, and the weather was so beautiful that I decided to rake some leaves. I didn't get it all done, but worked up quite a sweat getting about half the front lawn completed. I still need to finish my steps, but need the stairmaster at the gym tomorrow for that.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Popping in on my way out to say... I just logged a week for another challenge and I'm around 2000 min this week already. Time to go dance and walk more! :) it's a multi club night tonight!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I updated my numbers and the challenges - completed all three this week. Those extra points really help out the team! Like @Dictorbutt said we are in third and that's awesome!! There is still a big gap to get to first/second, so hopefully next week I'll have better minutes. I'm going hiking today so that should help a lot, too. I'm personally 96 for the whole group and I want to be top 50, so I've got a personal challenge ahead of me!
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning. I finished the stair challenge yesterday, but unfortunately I did not complete challenge #3. This has been very social week for me, as we had people over again last night. On the bright side, I was good with the snacking, in terms of the amount, but I did have some chips and dip...but I only had 1 glass of wine all night!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Bright smiles coming your way from a member of Team Fab Five:

As I sit here in my recliner, listening to Nightcore music, sipping my caramel coffee, and reading a My Little Pony Halloween Comicfest book, I look forward to next weekend.
    That weekend is our annual Akron Comic Con. It'll be in its 5th year, and I have gone to every single one. It had to be moved to a bigger venue, and now goes for two days since it's been such a success.

I was thinking about cosplaying for this one and it got me thinking of all the costumes I have planned. I have so much fun dressing up and escaping into fiction for a day. The people I have met that also cosplay have been so kind when asked about how they made something, or for tips or ideas. This bunch is genuinely happy about their passion.

If you're a cosplayer, I advise you to enter a contest at a convention. It's fun walking around and having people ask for your photo, but getting the chance to have the spotlight on you, even if you don't win, is the best feeling in the world. You worked hard on your outfit, let everybody see it.

Smile everyday, laugh with friends, and enjoy life. Forget what you don't have and appreciate what you do.

Happy Hallows Eve!
    Wishing you all good health and happiness.
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - I had an awesome day today! Had a plan to go hiking with a friend, only we never found the trailhead so made our own. We came upon a disc golf course - I never knew those could be through the woods! I always imagined it open like a golf course. So we followed that until it ended and then just trudged through the woods. We were trying to make it around the lake but eventually we just couldn't go any further and so we doubled back. It was still a fun adventure.

Also finished the videos today, and did a workout for another group I'm in. It was a really productive day :):)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I also went for a walk today around the 5K golf course trail. A nice mild fall day, even if it did rain this morning and the sun never really came out. It is just after 4 pm Eastern. That means 8 hours left to enter any exercise minutes or challenges completed.

DON'T FORGET!!!!
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    All..... Remembered to add my minutes before 9pm.... didn't move much after Wednesday life took over but I did accomplish the steps challenge and the not eating after dinner because I never do.....I juse eat to much during the day hahahahaha
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey team!! Got all my minutes added to the spreadsheet. I have struggled with wanting to exercise these past couple of days. I usually just do the treadmill, but it bored me just thinking about it. So this evening I tried to set up a little circuit with doing the treadmill and also adding some different exercise videos. It helped to make it a lot more interesting!

Everyone's numbers are always so impressive! I am going to set a personal goal for myself and try to get at least 300 minutes in next week!!

Can't wait to see where we will be traveling to tomorrow!! :smile:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Help please! I can't get into the spreadsheet, can someone add in 90 minutes for today? Please!!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Help please! I can't get into the spreadsheet, can someone add in 90 minutes for today? Please!!

I'll do it
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »

I'll do it

Thank you!!!
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. I also went for a walk today around the 5K golf course trail. A nice mild fall day, even if it did rain this morning and the sun never really came out. It is just after 4 pm Eastern. That means 8 hours left to enter any exercise minutes or challenges completed.

DON'T FORGET!!!!

AHHHHH!!! I'll total up now. Give me a little bit. Zooooom....
  • glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well workout minutes weren't as great as I had hoped my first week but here's to next week *cheers*. Anyways just finished in adding my workout numbers as well as finished challenge 1 this evening-yay. All challenges complete can't wait to start next week.
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    Stats for this week.

I LOVED THIS WEEK!!
    @MissionEnforcer and @hawkins410 WOW! You guys did/do a really great job putting this together. I TRALLY enjoy the Bucket List you have put together for me! Ha!

Clips- Done!
    Vid's- Done!
    Pics- Beautiful

Challenge 1- All Complete!

Challenge 2- 1558 last I counted! Woohoo!!! (And down was even more... But that doesn't count here. ;) )

Challenge 3-Complete! Just made it 5/7. This was tough being out drinking and dancing all night. Glad it was only 5 out of 7. ;)

Mon-248
    Tues- 282
    Wed- 415
    Thur- 352
    Fri- 352
    Sat- 270
    Sun- 357
    Plus 65 min. It was workouts for another challenge. We couldn't count the minutes so they were done separately. Over a cpl days. Just add it in anywhere?

Let me just say this was an AMAZING week for me. I don't always get this much in. I've probably spent a few hours alone just waking while logging. I'm sure to feel it next week.
    Note to self and other- don't forget how important it is to refuel your body... Especially when getting in mass amounts of exercise. ;)

If someone wouldn't mind adding torte spreadsheet for me?

Thank you!
    Have a Happy Halloween all!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Got you added, @Dictorbutt.

Great looking spreadsheet, Team!! Let's keep it rolling for next week!
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I can't get on spreadsheet and hoping it's not too late. Can someone please add 28min for me for today. Thank you!!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    enuf200 wrote: »
    I can't get on spreadsheet and hoping it's not too late. Can someone please add 28min for me for today. Thank you!!

I can't access it at the moment either, but will try again in a bit.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As with last week, Week Two was very close.

THE RESULTS FOR WEEK TWO ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1st Place: Team Five - 1730 points
    2nd Place: Team One - 1720 points
    3rd Place: Team Three - 1570 points
    4th Place: Team Three - 1530 points
    5th Place: Team Four - 1510 points
    6th Place: Team Two - 1475 points

Individual team results may be viewed tomorrow,
    after the new spreadsheet is released,
    under the "Past Weeks" Tab.

Good luck during Week Three!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Correction: 3rd Place was Team 3 and 4th Place is Team 6.