What workouts/exercise programs are you doing?

Options
1235»

Replies

• DGgetit
    DGgetit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi i have ordered cize it up with shawn T... it is a fun way to get your workout on...
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm going to just do 30 Day Shred and walking DVD's/treadmill for a while.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm taking 1 aerial arts class (trapeze & silks) a week and I'm also taking a pole class once a week. At home I'm trying to either go for a walk outside (since it's warm outside), or fall back into a T25/Insanity Max 30 dvd, or pole at home.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I signed up for Daily Burn so I'm going to try some of the workouts on there. Apparently I'm over the DVDs I have.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I can understand that. I'm over my dvds as well. So instead of doing the dvds, I take a spin class.

Mon/Thurs - Spin
    Tues - Aerial
    Wed - Pole

The other days of the week are pretty open to either a rest day, a pole at home day, or I have to work that evening so lots of steps.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I'm doing the Daily Burn Cardio Sculpt program. I really like it. I tried doing the True Beginner program to get back in the swing of working out regularly but I got bored with it.
  • muziique
    muziique Posts: 82 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Currently I do 3x/week Zumba and 2x/week Elliptical and weights. I love my Zumba classes although I'm planning to add in some kickboxing or bootcamp style classes to switch things up next year. Oh and I do long walks Saturday and Sunday mornings.
  • bluecrush84
    bluecrush84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I do daily hot yoga and have started adding days at the gym doing elliptical. I want to start weight training but don't know where to start. I think I may research lifting routines for women.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I signed up for a Beachbody on-demand membership last month. I'm doing the Turbo Jam/Chalene Extreme hybrid schedule. I really like both programs so far.