Final Weigh in Oct. 31st ~~~ Are you Ready?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
This marks the last week of weighing in for this challenge. I hope you have done well. If your still trying to drop the weight, join us for a new challenge starting Nov. 1st and running through Jan. 1st. That's right we will get through the holidays and that winter weight together. You can join in the challenge here community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/116492-drop-15-by-jan-1st-starts-nov-1st

Even if your at goal, join us to help maintain! Thank you for hanging in there through this challenge!

Replies

• LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've bombed this challenge altogether but still hanging in there. Between a bum leg, going to PT for the last month or so, and prepping for a cruise, it's been rather trying. I plan on a final weigh in for this one and going to jump on the next challenge and hope I fair better.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I haven't gained!!! The last 10 scenario is real. But I will be rewarded I know.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Retirement has definitely helped me to drop some pounds finally. I do have to control stress though. If I am going to take on odd jobs I am going to have to make sure they fit into my new lifestyle and that I have the time to do the work.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm so not ready for the last one! I will rock Next challenge!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    So excited for the next challenge!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Getting excited about the Nov. 1st Challenge
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping this going. It's so helpful to keep motivated. :)