Omading1's {OMAD phase 2} Weight Loss Journal November 9th, 2016

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    lounging caftan.......wow..when I think of that my imagination intantly goes to glamour women sipping coffee and puffing on a cig =):):)

Now I want one........ <3<3
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    o:) New Flash...it's official--I've got a "waist"!

a little while ago, while I was cooking my dinner( actually breakfast for dinner, loaded with FATS and not the so-called "good fats either :p )--I have on my workout clothes and I was reaching up on a high shelf to grab something , my youngest daughter walked up to me and hugged me and exclaimed "Mom...you've got a waist, I can see curves and the outline of your waist and figure, you're looking really good"! This means MORE to me than you will ever know, because my figure type is so not curvy...I was ALWAYS either stick skinny or a round apple NEVER curvy ever, and I've ALWAYS wanted curves--all my life....NOT the "curves" that overweight/obese ladies claim as curves or curvy, but old school feminine curves and to hear this, from my daughter (who is so NOT the type to "flatter" or say nice things just to be saying them),just send me floating somewhere NICE, I'd NEVER thought I'd ever hear anyone say that about me...that I have CURVES--Yes---big ole BOOM!!!

Wooooowwwwww.....YAY--also, weigh in day is tomorrow :* --BRING IT!

4c4825f3b35f24902ba5c751934bd955.jpg

941c13de1dafe0f9da41c0e765461e7e.jpg

d8800cb2abd5e9cc8594fb1a9b6e7817.jpg

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on getting a waist! Can't wait for your measurements updates! :)
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    OMADing1 wrote: »
    Beginning OMAD journey

Start Date: June 29th, 2016
    Starting Weight: 219.8 lbs
    Starting size: 22w
    Eating Time: 6-10pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 189.8 lbs

o:) GOAL MET o:) late October 2016/4 months OMAD time

*****************************************************************************

OMAD Phase 2 (continuation of OMAD w/new goals)

Start Date: November 9th, 2016
    Starting Weight 187.8 lbs
    Starting Size: 16w
    Eating Time: 5-9pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 157lbs

Beginning OMAD Phase II measurements: November 9th, 2016

Neck: (15 inches )
    Waist: (38 inches )
    Hips: (45 inches )
    Chest: (38.5 inches)
    Butt/Stomach: (43.5 inches)

OMAD Phase 2 (continuation of OMAD w/new goals)

Date: November 17th, 2016
    Week 1 Weight 186.8 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week 1 lb Down
    Lbs to Goal: 29lbs Down or 157lbs
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 20 weeks/34lbs

Neck: (same as last week )
    Waist: (37 down 1 inch )
    Hips: (44.5 down 1/2 inch )
    Chest: (38 down 1/2 inch)
    Butt/Stomach: (43 down 1/2 inch)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. You are doing it and must feel amazing. Wonderful measurements too. Keep up the great work. You are an amazing example of OMAD!!!!!

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    its so nice when others notice, especially ones closest to you..it always means more.
    So what a beautiful thing that your daughter felt and noticed the change!!

Your really going full power Omading....very proud of you!! <3<3
  • OMADing1
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Wow congrats on getting a waist! Can't wait for your measurements updates! :)

Thanks buddy! <3
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow your phase I was amazing! Good luck on phase II!
  • OMADing1
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. You are doing it and must feel amazing. Wonderful measurements too. Keep up the great work. You are an amazing example of OMAD!!!!!

Thanks so much my friend-- "Wonderful measurements"...that's just a dream come true comment <3
  • OMADing1
    Options
    its so nice when others notice, especially ones closest to you..it always means more.
    So what a beautiful thing that your daughter felt and noticed the change!!

Your really going full power Omading....very proud of you!! <3<3

Yes, just fabulous...especially from this child, it's truly an eye opening and such a beautiful thing!
  • OMADing1
    Options
    I'm going to have a change of plans of sorts in my "new goals"...instead of having my first day DRY fast day tomorrow, I' going to have my first "water fast" only day. I've never had a full day (24hours) of just water ever in my life and nothing else. This fabulous OMAD life has prepare me to take it on. I thought I'd start my first 24 hour fast "Dry-Fasting" but nah... I may be biting off more than I can "chew" so to speak, starting out "dry-fastng" without first attempting a day of water fasting first. So, on Fridays will be my "water only" fast days and I'll work my way up to dry fasting, hopefully in the next month or so (4-8 weeks from now). We'll see how the water only fasting goes. I'm actually quite excited about it...a full day of fasting. I'm going to make it a day of both praying/meditating in the evening and during the day, find some good ole CLEAN movies (comedies), and old humerous books I have around here (that I haven't looked at in years) to also make it a day of laughter and delight too.

YAYYYYYYYY, how thrilling, I'm totally ready and all hyped up about it too....BRING IT! o:)

59717cbddc11e7c445237006b34d9138.jpg

Fasting-black-and-white2-300x225.jpg

benefitsoffastingpic.png?w=366&h=244&crop=1

dec%204%20Train%20your%20metabolism.jpg

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Don't we already fast for 24 hours on OMAD? Are you saying you will skip the one meal and go for a total of 48 hours until the next meal?
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    You're doing fabulously! Happy for you.
  • OMADing1
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Holy Cow your phase I was amazing! Good luck on phase II!

Thanks buddy o:)
  • OMADing1
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    Don't we already fast for 24 hours on OMAD? Are you saying you will skip the one meal and go for a total of 48 hours until the next meal?

Wow...thanks so much for bringing this to my attention Debs!!!! It's going to be a 45 hour fast then, acutally....since my last thing I ate was around 8:30ish-9:00pm yesterday. Yes, I'm going to skip today's meal and am only drinking water and perhaps a cal/caffeine free herbal tea(s) all day and night today. My next meal will be tomorrow evening, around 5-6pm (my regular eating time is between 5-9pm). So, it's been so long that I've been doing OMAD, that I totally forgot it's a 24 hour fast and was thinking that skipping this OMAD meal this evening would equal 24 hours, but no...it'll be 45 hours and that's just amazing to consider, now that ya got me thinking about it. How thrilling!

I'm going to be doing this every Friday too! o:)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello:

I've been thinking about doing a water fast on Fridays for the past couple weeks and was planning to begin next Friday.... after Thanksgiving. Great minds think alike. I always feel lighter the day before I weigh but don't feel it this week. I know how my body works and it's time to shake things up a bit. So next Friday when I begin water fasting, I'll be thinking of you knowing that we are doing this together. I know you can do it.

Blessings to you my friend.
    Linda (SavedByGrace)

f53ie1bub9yj.png

c50mhqypiwrr.png

wdh2akq8o747.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it but haven't tried. I did do a couple of 36 hour fasts when younger (and very skinny at the time) but that was for religious purposes and not for losing weight. It was not easy but I also was stick thin. Good luck but be careful. Don't let it through you off the OMAD!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I have never been able to do more than a 24 hour fast without becoming ravenous. I don't know now though as I have not tried it in a number of years.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    I have never been able to do more than a 24 hour fast without becoming ravenous. I don't know now though as I have not tried it in a number of years.

Continue on OMAD so you feel comfortable with the lifestyle and then in the future give it a try.
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Hello:

I've been thinking about doing a water fast on Fridays for the past couple weeks and was planning to begin next Friday.... after Thanksgiving. Great minds think alike. I always feel lighter the day before I weigh but don't feel it this week. I know how my body works and it's time to shake things up a bit. So next Friday when I begin water fasting, I'll be thinking of you knowing that we are doing this together. I know you can do it.

Blessings to you my friend.
    Linda (SavedByGrace)

f53ie1bub9yj.png

c50mhqypiwrr.png

wdh2akq8o747.jpg

o:) {{{{{{{{{{{{{{ <3LINDA <3 }}}}}}}}}}}}} o:)

Absolutely WOW! Seriously my sister and friend, you are simply the BEST. Thank you ever so VERY much for all that you are, all that you say and all that you do. Isn't that tremendous that The Lord put in your heart/spirit to do a Friday "water fast" too. Just Amazing. I don't know about you, but company on trying and new challenges just makes me so GLAD and ENCOURAGED and INSPIRED too. How thrilling!!!!!!! YAY you and me!

P.S. Let's go get'em, full speed ahead, NO looking back---BOOM!