TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Also, a little bit of challenge history for ya... my old co-captain started a new team and took my highest mile contributer with her. They're team 6, they're only 70 points behind us overall and they are ahead of us in the weekly standings by 20 points. They're catching up quick, and we need to beat them! Let's go team!!
    Also, remember we've got some drop outs. We've got to pick up their slack or there's no way we can be contenders. @Calli1616 was a huge contributor, so she'll me a tough loss!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 will we get replacements for the drop outs?
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    According to hawkins410 there will not be replacements next week.

Okay, I despise the MUVE videos. I couldn't even keep my sons attention during 2 of them, "I'm bored mom. These are so boring mom. I want to do the konichiwa ones mom." Ugh! Did the first two one time through, gonna have to stick the rest out by myself :'(
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hey team - I have to access the spreadsheet from a laptop for the first time each week, but don't have access to one until sunday. Thank you @SmashleyM914 for entering my first few days. Could someone please enter the following for me?

Thursday 135 min
    10 pts for 4 miles
    10 pts for vidoes

Thanks!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @mcdonald1314 Good job yesterday! Added them in for ya :)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @Ellebee332 hasn't logged in in 4 days, hopefully she pops in before Sunday :/
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Life is just getting so incredibly busy. It's proving to be harder and harder to commit the time required for this whole challenge =\ But please don't take that as an implication that I'm not going to stick with it! I will! I've been under calories every day so far this week. Still have more MUVE videos to do (I agree, they're not very exciting). I'll run on my lunch break again. This whole taper thing pre-race is driving me nuts. My first time doing it and I feel like a louse in comparison to my normal workouts :P It's also SUPER cold (late teens/early 20s F) in the mornings so I've only been able to do lunchtime runs, which limits my time. Sigh. Hope everyone else is getting some minutes in! We can overcome!
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today we had a Thanksgiving potluck at work...so much food...I didn't want to walk at lunch, but wanted to just sit...but I said self, you ate all this food, and you haven't done all 4 miles, out you go. So I walked for the better part of my 30 minute lunch, and finished the last 1.2 miles of my 4 miles for the challenge!!
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Hi all!
    I went for a really long walk/run this afternoon. I wanted to maximize my sunshine time outside, as I cannot imagine that we will get another sunny 72F day until spring. My facebook memories shows a picture that I had taken with snow on the ground (which they say will be happening tomorrow)
    I can't get into the MUVE videos either. I don't know why. I will get them done though. I went over on calories yesterday, but I am sure I will be fine today & tomorrow.

I am off to get more sunshine & soak my sore muscles in the hot tub!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm half way through the Muve videos. Went for another 5 mile walk today. It was beautiful here today. I will finish the videos tomorrow. I have 4 days under calories but I doubt I will be today. I'm going to a "Paint and Sip" event with a bunch of friends. I guess you drink wine and paint pictures. I can hardly draw stick figures so this should be interesting.

Happy Friday
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @darcijojo stick to C25K! Don't focus on the distances it tells you to run, focus on the time you need to run. Speed can be worked on. I quit the program so many times until I started doing going with that method, now I'm on week 7! I'm struggling now though because running on the treadmill is awful for me and it's getting too cold to run outside.

I'm having spreadsheet issues, can someone check if I put my Friday minutes in? Also, I completed the videos this morning and earned my challenge points for the under calorie goal challenge. I'm heading to the gym with the hubby after meeting with our travel agent, if I can't get into the sheets tonight I'll post my total exercise minutes in here later.

Thank you to whoever gets those numbers in for me, happy Saturday!!
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 It looks like you got it in. 95 minutes?

I've completed the No leftover challenge and the videos just need one more mile in and I'll have that. I was able to log another mile while waiting to pick up my granddaughter again yesterday. The sky was threatening but I made it without getting even a drop!

I'm still cleaning. Main floor is just about done. Basement needs a lot of attention still.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have all my challenges done!! YEEEE HHHAAA it is so cold here from yesterday. 60-70 yesterday and 30-40 today.
    I added 3 glasses of wine and only drank 1 because I was just to tired. The calorie tracking was hard but I sure did say no a lot more then I use to.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Muve videos are completed, much to the amusement of my daughter. I have to work for a bit but will be going to the gym after (going to work in my gym clothes lol). I will finish the no leftover challenge today.

After a high of 74 yesterday, it was just snowing today... Blech.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Great job team! We are in first place for the week! I don't think that has ever happened nearing the end of the week!