TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm so done with this spreadsheet and app :( It's gone again and I can't edit. I don't know what happens to it. I think I probably have to use it on my desktop to bring it up again to sync to my phone. Can someone put in 20 min for yesterday and 55 for today, please?
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @taradaniel40 Done.

I'm curious if we can do this though. I know there was a post about not entering things if it wasn't yours. I also know that at the beginning we were told that if we couldn't get things entered to let our team know so they could do it. Might need some clarification. I did enter it for you though.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm so done with this spreadsheet and app :( It's gone again and I can't edit. I don't know what happens to it. I think I probably have to use it on my desktop to bring it up again to sync to my phone. Can someone put in 20 min for yesterday and 55 for today, please?

@TaraDanielle40 have you tried going to the original "link to spreadsheet" post? Last race, every week after they closed I had to open it from there again. Hope that helps!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I got my first .91 miles done tonight after work. It was pretty nice out. Then I did 1 of the dance video
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Moving right along with all the challenges; 4 mile walk done, under calorie goal for two days, and 4 videos to go. I wanted to be super lazy today but I didn't want to have that empty space on the log sheet so I jumped on the treadmill and did some videos. I was able to log 60 mins. There are lots of empty spaces this week. I hope everyone is still moving and just saving up their minutes.
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did my muve video's this morning and yesterday so right on schedule with that. I managed to get a mile in today and timed it perfectly to get soaked! lol! I'm also on track on the calories.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

@TaraDanielle40 have you tried going to the original "link to spreadsheet" post? Last race, every week after they closed I had to open it from there again. Hope that helps!

Figured it out. I had to use the original link from "desktop" mode in order for it to work. It wouldn't from the mfp app, strange.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options

Figured it out. I had to use the original link from "desktop" mode in order for it to work. It wouldn't from the mfp app, strange.

@TaraDanielle40 that happens to me sometimes, moody sheets!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    My weeks getting away from me, I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I've hit the gym every morning so far, so excited about that! But in regards to work, I'm going crazy! I'm only at my office 3 hours a day because my son has half day kindergarten and I just feel like I'm falling behind. On the plus side, my moms getting him off the bus today so I get a nice full day at the office today! Pathetic I'm excited about that, huh? lol oh well. I haven't even started the MUVE videos, I'm hoping to start them tonight when my hubby goes to the gym. I'm still at 3 miles for the outdoor walk from Monday, I'll get that last one in don't you worry! Not today though, it'll be dark by the time I leave my office.
    Being under calories is going really well too, I haven't been too hungry so I've kind of been forcing myself to eat.

Happy hump day loves!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Also can everyone please start putting some minutes in? We're moving back down the board because of all those blank spaces. Being higher up is encouraging, so don't wait until the last minute! Plus, it saves me time having to send out tons of messages.

Thank you!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Muve videos are done. I enjoyed them but I have to say that the hypnotizing man music was my least favorite song. I've been eating under my calories this week and I'll finish my four miles today after water aerobics! Let's get Muving team!!
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2.4 out of 4 miles done. 2 days under calories. Today and tomorrow will be low exercise days. Concert tonight, and then a day of relaxing with my sister tomorrow.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 All those blank spots are depressing. :(
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    darcijojo wrote: »
    @SmashleyM914 All those blank spots are depressing. :(

@darcijojo feel free to reach out and remind our friends :D
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I was very productive yesterday. After my walk, I started to deep clean my house. I have been depending on my kids to clean, because I don't have the time/energy to work 6-7 days a week, cook, clean, exercise, yard work.. so cleaning is what always goes south for the summer months. I washed walls, floors, moved furniture the entire afternoon. I will give myself an extra 45 minutes for it, even though it was at least 4 hours. I am giving myself 2 weeks to clean every part of my house (maybe even the kids rooms!)

Half way through my run today I noticed my Garmin battery died. I almost went home, but continued & did what I had planned even though the steps did not count. I did the sitting MUVE video this morning & will do one or 2 more today a some point during the day. Don't worry though I will get them done ;)

I updated the spread sheet. I will probably do more today. My goal for the week is 600 minutes
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lpeltenburg I commend you, I certainly would have turned around haha. I'm useless without my fitbit!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I had things to do this week and working out is hard to get in but I mapped out the road where I work and it is .91miles, before I got in the car to go home I walked it.. Then I watched one of the videos and did 1 of the workouts. last night. I had to pick up my hula hoop while I watched the one. I am thinking more of the little times I can sneak in short workouts. Second thought is that my calorie is set at 1200 + EX. This is really hard. on monday I came in at like 1384 and my goal is 1351. I am guessing I can't count Monday. Tues I worked out more with fitbit on.
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I try to take at least one break a day, and walk around the building at work. When it was hot here in FL over the summer, I would walk the hallways. 10 minutes here and there adds up.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Haha love it @carinamenina !!