• darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    novten82 wrote: »
    Colors:
    Mon- Blueberries, Tropical Fruit
    Tues- Mandarin Oranges, Apple Cider
    Fri- Carrots, Celery
    Sat- Super foods smoothie (strawberries, kale, apples, broccoli...)
    Sun- Super Foods smoothie

I think you need to put the colors in also to get the points.
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Here are my colours this week.
    Monday: red-grapefruit, tomatoes, apple
    Tuesday: green-lettuce, yellow-bell pepper red-apple
    Wednesday green-swiss chard, red-grapefruit, tomato orange- clementines
    Thursday- green- kale, purple- eggplant red- apple
    Friday- red- apple, grapefruit,tomato green- kale purple-eggplant orange- clementines.

5 colours total
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer why am I still red. had some more colors today. white mushrooms and white onion. I need to add a picture of the huge pears from our tree. I had to have it next to my coffee cup so you could see how big they are. 2wgkx0jzigkb.jpg

• lynnbaum
    Options
    This has been 1 really rough week. Tested some things, learned some things, reflected on the good and the bad of how I motivate myself. I will say that the biggest mover is I don't want to let my teammates down.
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what challenges lie ahead and where we are going next. The organizers of this clearly put a lot of time into making this challenge. :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I only count 3 colors over the 5 days.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer yikes I meant to do this today and got sidetracked. Almost missed the deadline.

Monday- smoothie (spinach, pineapple, oranges)
    Green/red/orange peppers
    Tuesday-smoothie
    Apple, sugar snap peas
    Wednesday- smoothie
    Pear, raw broccoli/cauliflower
    Thursday- smoothie
    Sugar snap peas, apple
    Friday-smoothie (strawberry, oranges, mango)
    Stir fry mix (peppers, water chestnuts, peas)
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum That pear is HUGE! Wish I had one.

I finished all the challenges this week. That last arm one was a killer. It was the one without the weights. My daughter was watching me do it and said I can't believe how many curse words you are saying. She gave up during the first exercise. Also did a bunch of moving boxes and furniture to get a room set up for my husband's dialysis. Hard work but now the room looks awesome and I got a lot of "miles" for the day.

I'm excited to see where we are headed this week and what the new challenges will be. I'm loving the race and it really has helped me to keep moving. On the days I want to be lazy, I think about the team and get moving.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So I made and froze smoothies on Sunday of last week in bottles. And it really worked out well for me for breakfast. I'm always in a rush and never eat in the morning. Can't wait to see what next week brings. Is it sad that my weights are only 3&5 pounds and my arms are killing me?
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I was reading some of the other post over the weekend and want to add white mushrooms and onions, I eat way to many greens
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    WEEK FIVE DESTINATION & CHALLENGES ARE UP!

ALOHA EVERYONE!

:)

DUE TO NUMEROUS REPLACEMENTS, THE SPREADSHEETS WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL TOMORROW.

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ENTERING NUMBERS FROM AN MFP DIARY POST BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE DIARY, IS NOT ALLOWED!

It is not up to anyone else to play in the race for them. This includes doctoring a post or adding "@MissionEnforcer" when required.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Ugh, Hawaii, yes please! I visited the big island - Kona - when I was 16. It was a few months after I started dating my now husband and I totally threw at temper tantrum because I didn't want to go and not be with him :o Ridiculous, right? Haha ahhh, young love <3
    I'm excited about the put door walking. I've been wanting to start walking with my son when he gets off the bus but of course I come up with ever excuse in the book not to when that time comes. This will force me out! My nutrition plan I do (Tone It Up...it's awesome and I recommend it to everyone, check out their website!!) we're doing this #150by2017 challenge, 150 miles by 2017. Walking, running, HIIT and other cardio type workouts, whatever you gotta do to get there! I'm behind, which is extra sucky cuz I'll be in Costa Rica for 10 days in December so I should try to get as much done as possible before then!
    My litttle guy will definitely be ready to do those MUVE videos with me. It's fun to have a goofy partner!!
    Also, excited about the accountability challenge. I've been sucking at logging and completing my diary lately so these always help me get back to it :)
    Happy Monday!! Let's do this!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    My phones telling me I don't have access to the spreadsheet. I'm gonna try my computer a little later, hopefully I'll be able to get in. Anyone else having issues?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    The Spreadsheet is up and running! :)
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Great job last week!

My body needed some rest this weekend. Weight lifting takes its toll on me. Hopefully as I keep doing it, it becomes easier, and doesn't keep kicking the crap outta me!

I have been waffling about what to do today. I think I have finally decided that I will go for a long run. My body has rested for 2 days, it is sunny & not too windy out, so it should be a perfect day. I always walk for 1km (4 miles=~6.5km) for a warmup & cool down, so I will get some of walking in for the challenge. I will also do my best to take the dog for a daily walk. He is a pain to walk because he pulls, jumps at traffic, but he loves it. You would think he would be better since he is over 11 years old, but nope. He is showing lots of signs of old age, but behaving during a walk is not one of them.

Off to pretend I am hiking in Hawaii, and not cold Canada!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lpeltenburg I love to take my pups with me, but when I'm alone I have to chose one or the other, which is never easy to do! I try to alternate, or if one of them is upstairs I'll sneak whichever one is downstairs outside with me so I don't have to hear the other one crying :[ I've got a rottweiler/pit bull mix and an Akita/lab mix, both are giants, and both like to try to pull my arm out of my socket, but I love them!

I'm super proud of all of us! Seeing us climb the weekly standings is so encouraging, we jumped 2 spots last week! So awesome! Next stop - second place! We're 600 points out as of right now, which is a lot and will require hard work, but let's see if we can at least start to close the gap! We're also only 20 points ahead of 4th place, so we need to make sure they don't catch up and pass us.

Again, the extra challenges are what can really set us apart! If you see blanks over there, encourage your teammates to get them completed! They can all be completed, and if you ask me there is really no excuse to not get them done.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I am excited about this weeks challenges. I can walk all I want but get a form of back hurt from jumping. I can jog. I'm not getting it so I didn't do it. Sorry. I am also excited to see the calorie tracking back. I am saving my non track day for Sat. It's not that I want to do a form of a pig out but I am going to in-laws and she is using all the tastefully simple things she bought and never used. Some days tracking is a real pain. I need her to save all the bar codes so I can just scan and watch the sodium go up. I will just have to think people not food. Maybe I will bring a plate of fruit.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914: our dog is a Lab/Chow mix, also a big dog. I was taking him for 5km walks everyday during the summer until my shoulder started to hurt too much lol :)

Turns out it was a pretty nice day to run (& walk) 1.29kms/6.5kms done for the walking challenge.