TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @novten82 Hi and welcome to team 4! Your name is at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Make sure you get team 4's spreadsheet. Hope this helps:-)
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @niesjojo3 found it. Didn't change tabs. Thank you.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole, that jump rope challenge is harder than expected! I did 10 minutes this morning but had to break it into 2-5 minute intervals. And I used my dogs leash :D
    I'll have no problem getting those colors in, I love the rainbow plate challenges!!
    I'm having an awesome start to the week, hope you all do too!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wahoo, I'm excited for this week! I've never been to Australia but I would LOVE to someday. This might be as close as I get :P I'll have to see what I can use for a jump rope tonight once I get home from work. And the color challenge! I was a missionary in Brazil when I was younger and one of the rules we had to follow was to eat at least 7 colors every day. This one will be a breeze in comparison! Oh, and for a very brief moment when I checked the spreadsheet this morning, we are in first place for the week. That's a nice confidence-booster :) Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Ok skipping is harder then I remember! I don't know why jumping one inch off the ground is so hard lol. I am thinking I might add that to my routine whenever possible. I am not very good at it & I think it would be a good personal challenge to get better.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have to finish reading the challenges for this week while I eat my green salad. had a red apple
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is the jump rope challenge everyday?

Does fruit pie count as one of my colors!?! This job has so many temptations.
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Arm Challenge-Done! 10 minutes of Hop Challenge-Done! Now to hit the shower!
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oh ya, and I have eaten my two colors for today already, whole grain oats and blackberrries!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    novten82 wrote: »
    Is the jump rope challenge everyday?

Does fruit pie count as one of my colors!?! This job has so many temptations.

Pretty sure the jump rope challenge is just a total of 30 minutes, broken up into at least three different times (10 minutes each). So no, not every day :) Please correct me if I'm wrong, @SmashleyM914 !

I think fruit pie counts. I'm counting the orange cheddar cheese I had at lunch and the brown beans and green peppers I'll have in my taco chili tonight :)
    tarpguys wrote: »
    Arm Challenge-Done! 10 minutes of Hop Challenge-Done! Now to hit the shower!

Great job! Was the arm challenge hard? I haven't had a chance to preview the video yet or anything.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    I think that the colour challenge may be trickier then it seems. I was just reading the questions & answers & there is apparently a food colour wheel, & an orange is not considered orange. I feel like I need to read a little more to make sure I am at least getting this right. I am pretty sure that carrots & brocolli are different colour groups though.
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will be hopscotching. I can't jump rope. But I'm fine hopping.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope is hard. I also had to break it up in 2 min/5x. I'm loving this weather right now. 65 in November. I'm kind of scared for winter, it's probably going to be brutal.
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Was able to get in over 100 minutes today! Did the 1st arm challenge and ate green peppers spinache an orange and banana today! Getting things done early in the week to prepare for my weekend getaway!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I believe you're right @carinamenina

@plainanjelik glad you're back and starting to feel better! You've been missed <3

@TaraDanielle40 same here with the weather!! I have heard the Chicago winter will be brutal :o I'm okay with a lot of snow, it's the -40 - -50 wind chills I have a problem with.

@lpeltenburg wtf an orange isn't orange?! That's the strangest thing. Heading there for some clarification!!

I got more sleep than normal last night, yet really struggled with getting out of bed. But I did it!! I got a bit more motivated when I realized how badly my hair needed to be washed and won't have time to do it at my moms today haha. Apparently my water softener is having issues, when I washed it last Thursday my hair turned pretty much yellow/orange and had these like green streaks in it!! It was awful!! I was able to correct it though. I think it's an easy fix which is why I'm just waiting till the hubby gets a chance to take a look at it before I call a pricey repair man, he's super handy just been working a ton lately so I haven't wanted to bug him with it! Hopefully today's the day it will get looked at! I was going to have him grill tonight, maybe I'll cook instead so he can do it while dinner is being made :)

Happy Tuesday friends!! Hope you all have awesome, healthy, active and nutritious days!!
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Good morning all!
    I have been for a run & to the gym to lift weights. I am bringing hand weights to the store today & will try to do the arm work out. I did not sleep well because of period cramps, so I am not sure how much energy I will have.

Have a great day all!
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I have to say I voted this morning. Why is this a big thing to post here?? Because Voting is a mile down the road and I put on my tennies and off I went. DH came with. Had a great walk. DH walks slower than me so I will take 45 min!! I should of skipped rope the whole way.
  • lynnbaum
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Day two of colors I need to write this down on a pc of paper or just keep tracking calories. Let me tell you that after a week of eating really well I had eggrolls for dinner last night and felt like crap this morning. I am staying away from most of those browns. I am having that internal fight about tracking dinner last night. It was way over and contained little to no nutrition so I am thinking just put it in the past. On the other hand I say fess up to it! track it!! put your big girl pants on. Own up to it!! If you ate it track it. Your but size allows no mulligans. OK I logged it all. I had to really search Italian Focaccia Bread. It gave the calories for the whole 12" bread. Yes we polished off the whole thing last night. I am saying I ate about 1/3 of it. 300+ calories. Over by 500-600 yesterday. OK I was over but I feel better. Time to move on.