TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    45 for me today please . Video and squats will be done by tomorrow.

@TaraDanielle40 let us know when you complete those, did you complete the say no to kit kats challenge?
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    We are out of last overall! Great job logging this week team!
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    @carinamenina 12 miles!! Awesome!!!

Is anyone else having problems with the spreadsheet? :s

Guys, I taught my son "kon'nichiwa" and he keeps saying it to everyone and it's adorable haha!!

Too cute! I was telling my family about the things we are learning about the places we visit. (Now they all want to join the next challenge!)

No spreadsheet problems here. Let me know if you need me to log something.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 Let us know if you need something logged. I do it on my computer, so it's not a problem.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    We are doing so well this week, let's get those final minutes and challenge points posted and see how far we can come up! B)
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    45 for me today please . Video and squats will be done by tomorrow.

@TaraDanielle40 let us know when you complete those, did you complete the say no to kit kats challenge?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !! I did complete the others though. I did go over. Not by much though. My kids are stingy!!
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    @xxghost @Ellebee332 @RuthQ1 please let me know if you need anything logged B)
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So I need some help with this. I did the videos and went for a walk this morning total 1 hour. then I did leave raking, wood cutting, hauling walking and burning. total of 15,000 steps Took us about 4 hours. what would be a fair number to count?? I get the 60 min for the walking but I would think I could think I could take another 120 min for a total of 180. I have to get my numbers in. OH and BTW weight loss this week Yeee ha
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    One thing about logging all my calories this week is that I really had to think before I ate anything. I am down a couple of pounds. I kept thinking this is a waste because there isn't any nutrition in it.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    So I need some help with this. I did the videos and went for a walk this morning total 1 hour. then I did leave raking, wood cutting, hauling walking and burning. total of 15,000 steps Took us about 4 hours. what would be a fair number to count?? I get the 60 min for the walking but I would think I could think I could take another 120 min for a total of 180. I have to get my numbers in. OH and BTW weight loss this week Yeee ha

I say log whatever you feel comfortable with to account for your activity :) Sometimes I have to estimate when I don't have an exact idea of the minutes. And congrats on the weight loss! Wahoo!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I think you can count it because in the questions and answers it says you can count anything above what you normally do. You are not normally out there doing all of that stuff and you weren't just sitting around watching someone else do it.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION AND SPREADSHEET IS UP AND RUNNING!
    Week Three placement can be viewed on the "Past Weeks" tab.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RACERS ON YOUR MOTIVATION AND TEAMWORK!
    :)B):)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @Fitbug92 congrats on bringing those numbers down!! I struggle with hereditary high cholesterol, so I know how frustrating it can be :/
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday team! This week's challenge looks like so much fun! I will be going away for a 4 day scrapbooking retreat at the end of the week so I will be working hard to get the challenges done before I go away and try to remember to move more this weekend but it will be hard to move away from my projects!
    It's a new week was do this!
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    @fitbug92 I would love to help you with your lunch-en. Sounds like a ton of work but I have been apart of things like that and I tell you it is really fun on a few levels. Also congrats on the points going down
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So, I thought I was looking at the team spreadsheet, but I don't see my name. Am I missing something?
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This is a good week. I was just talking to a co worker about starting to incorporate more skipping into my activities. Have a good one everyone.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    @niesjojo3: thanks for the tip. I am happy that the weather is still nice. I will jump rope outside this week