My OMAD journey to 146lbs.

Hiya all, today is day one of my Omad journey. OMAD is the only diet that works for me because I don't feel deprived of anything and I feel full when I eat. I've lost weight before only to put it back on and some more! But enough is enough and it's time to take control and feel comfortable in my own skin. This is my OMAD journey to 146lbs. Calorie wise ill stick to 1000-1200 calories a day and have ACV with my meal. My goal is to lose 100lbs by August 2017.

I'll be posting pics of my meals and my weekly weigh in.

Starting weight: 246 lbs
Height: 5'7
Goal weight: 146 lbs

So here it goes folks, my first meal of the day. Turkish pizza with doner meat ( Lahmacun) and a glass of water with ACV.
r92t1f35bukm.jpg

Replies

• OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Welcome and thanks so much for being here. Your meal...ummmmmm, Total and complete WOW! <3
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Welcome!

Yummy! Looks good!

Time to reclaim...you!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Your pizza wraps look amazing. Great idea!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    wow nice first meal!! =)
  • Thanks guys! :D
  • Today's meal was steak with brown rice and broccoli and for dessert I had baklava and tea. I had a few kitkats whilst I was cooking. 1,291 calories . jocaw5ix84cq.jpg
  • I was just thinking, can I have 1500 calories one day and then make up for it the next day by having 800-1000 calories? So I still create a calorie deficit of 3,500 calories every week?
  • mittenswillet
    I think a lot of people do that, so probably yes! :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Steak meal looked delicious. I've been reading how protein makes us feel fuller for longer but it takes about 20 mins for the brain to get the message. Looks like a healthy, realistic approach you are taking, that makes it sustainable.
  • Thanks! I try to save some calories for dessert
  • Tonight's dinner was some quick pasta bake wy1g4bzupr76.jpg
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Today's meal was steak with brown rice and broccoli and for dessert I had baklava and tea. I had a few kitkats whilst I was cooking. 1,291 calories . jocaw5ix84cq.jpg

Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm! The Bomb!
  • So today I had some grilled chicken with sweet mashed potatoes and green beans. I also had chocolate and tea. 1,318 calories 09uf4fgdcyfz.jpg
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Looks tasty!
  • Nevadaden wrote: »
    Looks tasty!

Thanks! It was tasty :)
  • I really messed up last night, my husband came home and brought me some food. It was a burger and some BBQ wings, and I ate it
  • DebSozo
    I really messed up last night, my husband came home and brought me some food. It was a burger and some BBQ wings, and I ate it

Is he trying to get you to gain weight?
  • LOL no he wasn't home when I had my dinner so he brought food home. At first I told him I didn't wann eat it cuz I've already had my one meal, but honestly it was nearly midnight and I was starving!! So I just ate it, I don't have a strong willpower when it comes to dieting hence why it's been so hard for me to lose the weight. What I should have done is put the food in the fridge and saved it for tonight's dinner! Duh
  • DebSozo
    At least it wasn't intentional.
  • mittenswillet
    No worries Lingo, tomorrow is always a new day to kick some butt =):)<3<3