November/December Challenge ~~ Nov 28th - Dec 4th

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
Let's do Kelley Coffey-Meyer's Plateau Buster this week or whatever your heart desires.

Let us know what you think.

Have a great week, everybody!!

Chris

Replies

• cpanus
    Options
    So...after Plateau Buster, try this one...

0f2h97i9v40h.gif

Made my morning!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    Chris, How many reps? That baby just keeps going and going and going!

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Okay...uummm...10 reps...5 per side!! tee hee hee! :D

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,870 Member
    Options
    I think I can do this one! o:) . Not sure if I have that KCM, will check.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I totally forgot to post here yesterday!!

Walked w/DH yesterday morning for 5.00 miles in 93 mins (6.35 total miles for 13,258 steps) then got on the bike for 20.00 miles in 72 mins then lifted 8 pound weights for our Arm Workout - 3 sets of 10 then went to see Ronan!!

I'll have to do another 20 miles on the bike again today because I got so behind on another challenge when I got sick earlier this month. The first 15 miles I watch Ray Donovan...the last 5 miles, I just try to power through.

Hope you all have a fine Monday!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris do not knock yourself out. I do not want to see you getting sick again.

Sunday is my day to workout with my daughter. Not sure what I will get done tonight.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    No more getting sick for me. That was pretty awful. I did do 16.0 miles on the bike this morning. I'll get it all done tomorrow. Ronan was a doll this evening!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ronan I bet is a doll every evening! :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yeah...nopey, nope for tonight. Ronan didn't know what he wanted...fuss budget!!

Walked w/DH this morning for 5.0 miles in 93 mins then went to help DDD out.

Tomorrow for the bike and weights.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Oh no! Poor little guy. I always felt so bad for them when they are fussy. Just wish they could talk.

Got in an upper body workout. Really worked my forearms! B)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Walked today again - was feeling like a drag, hoping this sick-feeling is another false alarm. With everyone dropping like flies, I keep thinking any ache or tiredness is a sign of it getting me too. But it hasn't - not yet.

Chris, so glad you're feeling better finally.

paula
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first leg day in 5 weeks. I can't move today, haha! Still thinking of going for a ride, though. 'Cause I'm stupid like that!!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Keep going Paula, and I hope you are not getting sick. :'(

Michelle I have to do legs tonight. Going to spend a little time today coming up with a fresh routine. I am bored of my old one. :s Hope your legs are not as bad as you are predicting. <3

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Michelle, How is it having Milton all to yourself? Stories. :smiley:

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula - no getting sick.

Michelle - love your picture!

Eating was right on today. Walked w/DH this morning for 5.10 miles in 93 mins (7.33 total miles for 14,833 steps) then got on the recumbent for 15.00 miles in 54 mins then went to see Ronan. A good day.

Chris
  • cpanus
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Paula, Michelle, Shelley...I put up a 30 Day Leg Challenge...go have a look. It'll be fun!! :D

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Going to look Chris!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hit the gym yesterday w/our trainer yesterday for 60 mins. Egads! She does love punishing me!! Then we went to see Ronan. My eating was good.

Chris
  • cpanus
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning 5.05 miles in 93 mins (6.90 miles for 14,828 steps so far) then I shopped for chili ingred. Then we went to see our grandbaby then I made chili now we are going back to DDD's to help out this evening. I stayed withing my calories...just barely, but I did it!

Bike and weights tomorrow. Thighs are cryin' from the gym workout yesterday. :o

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I've been pre-planning my meals (thanks to Chris in her trainer mode) and losing about 1/2 pound per day. But weekends are so flexible that I just ate what was appealing; and now I have to stop.

Got the lunch walking group to go out again yesterday, so today was a rest day.

paula