TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I ended up not being able to add any more points at the end of the race. I ended up having a lousy weekend. I didn't feel good most of the weekend, and had a lot going on. Exercising and the team challenges got pushed to the side. I did enjoy competing with all of you guys this race, and look forward to the next one.

@lbenson2006 Thanks for being such an awesome captain,
    @murdog3t Thanks for pitching in and being our Assistant captain.
    You guys did great.

I hope everyone has a great end of the year and holidays.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE CLOSING CEREMONIES HAVE BEEN DELAYED JUST A BIT!
    ETA: 6:45 PST
    PLEASE STAND BY!
    :)
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

THE CLOSING AWARDS CEREMONIES HAVE BEGUN!
    COME CLAIM YOUR RIBBON!
    :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry I ended up not being able to add any more points at the end of the race. I ended up having a lousy weekend. I didn't feel good most of the weekend, and had a lot going on. Exercising and the team challenges got pushed to the side. I did enjoy competing with all of you guys this race, and look forward to the next one.

@lbenson2006 Thanks for being such an awesome captain,
    @murdog3t Thanks for pitching in and being our Assistant captain.
    You guys did great.

I hope everyone has a great end of the year and holidays.

Hope you are feeling better!! :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Great job everyone. Can't believe teams 1 and 5 tied!! That is crazy!! Please keep in mind that they will leave the threads open so I will leave mine bookmarked and we call always use this as a place to touch bases, vent, etc. I am just so happy to be sitting here drinking my coffee post-workout today because I had to give it up yesterday for a challenge. I missed it. :'( Have a great Tuesday. We are having our office luncheon today so I am planning to PIG out!!! :p
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. Can't believe teams 1 and 5 tied!! That is crazy!! Please keep in mind that they will leave the threads open so I will leave mine bookmarked and we call always use this as a place to touch bases, vent, etc. I am just so happy to be sitting here drinking my coffee post-workout today because I had to give it up yesterday for a challenge. I missed it. :'( Have a great Tuesday. We are having our office luncheon today so I am planning to PIG out!!! :p

Our office lunch is today also. Have fun!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Our office lunch is today also. Have fun!!

Thanks, you too!! Just chowed down one of my fave bagels that I don't eat any more! Gonna love today...until later when I'm feeling it!! :#
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yesterday I pulled off a beast of a workout and I was sad that I couldn't put it towards the team spreadsheet anymore...Hope I'm able to find the next challenge when it happens. I'd sign up in advance if I could! <3
  • lbenson2006
    edited December 2016
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    LOL. Yesterday I pulled off a beast of a workout and I was sad that I couldn't put it towards the team spreadsheet anymore...Hope I'm able to find the next challenge when it happens. I'd sign up in advance if I could! <3

I'm pretty sure I won't miss the announcement...I hope. Whenever I see any updates about starting date, sign up date, etc., I will post it as a status on my page. Hopefully this will help. :)

BTW, major stomach ache this afternoon but feeling better now. Sad thing is there are tons of leftovers so I'll probably be bad again tomorrow...tis the season! Lol
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Thanks for an Amazing Race!

v3jq7krb6zss.jpg

Have amazing holidays & see you all in 2017!

MiamiSeoul
    Fab Fives

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    It's weird not having to log my exercise minutes. I find myself sometimes thinking don't forget to log your minutes on the spreadsheet....Oh wait....the race is over!!! :(
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure I won't miss the announcement...I hope. Whenever I see any updates about starting date, sign up date, etc., I will post it as a status on my page. Hopefully this will help. :)

BTW, major stomach ache this afternoon but feeling better now. Sad thing is there are tons of leftovers so I'll probably be bad again tomorrow...tis the season! Lol

I was so full that I could hardly eat dinner last night. Plus, something we had made me not feel very good. It was good while eating it but I regretted most of it. I didn't eat that much, really. Just a lot more than I normally would for a lunchtime meal!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Since the challenge is over I no longer have the motivation to rack up minutes. So I'm in and out of the gym in no time. I can't wait for the next one. I'll definitely be looking out.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    It's weird not having to log my exercise minutes. I find myself sometimes thinking don't forget to log your minutes on the spreadsheet....Oh wait....the race is over!!! :(

Me too! It'd be great if they put a spreadsheet out there with a place to light our exercise from now until the start of the next race...just for the heck of it. Might even help you, Tameika (@jamaicanlady) get the motivation to do more at the gym. I am definitely missing the race already. :'(
  • lbenson2006
    Options

I was so full that I could hardly eat dinner last night. Plus, something we had made me not feel very good. It was good while eating it but I regretted most of it. I didn't eat that much, really. Just a lot more than I normally would for a lunchtime meal!

I ate it again for a 2nd day and got the same upset stomach. Makes you wonder if it was just something not agreeing with you because you don't typically eat like that or I had my gall bladder taken out a couple years back and every once in a while I'll have a reaction like that to something I've eaten. Like you said though, tasted really good at the time!!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    It is great to see our thread still active. You could make your own spread sheet with a graph or something so you can track yourself. Maybe get some averages, then when the next race comes you can challenge yourself to beat your average everyday. Just a thought if seeing those minutes on a sheet helps keep you motivated, you can always do your own. I could probably make a basic one if you wanted me to set it up.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Woot woot team 2
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    It is great to see our thread still active. You could make your own spread sheet with a graph or something so you can track yourself. Maybe get some averages, then when the next race comes you can challenge yourself to beat your average everyday. Just a thought if seeing those minutes on a sheet helps keep you motivated, you can always do your own. I could probably make a basic one if you wanted me to set it up.

That is an interesting idea, Jen. I love spreadsheets but am not super comfortable with the Google Sheets. If it's something you can find the time to play with and somehow transfer that spreadsheet out to where we could all add stuff, I'm sure there would be some interest. I wouldn't kill yourself trying to make one though because we all have busy lives, I don't want to add any extra stress. If anyone else has any ideas to throw out there, I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to keep myself motivated. It's also getting to my busy season so the reasons to skip the gym just seem to be adding up more and more. :#
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @lbenson2006 Are you looking for one for the whole team or an individual one?
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @jdelaroy u could see who else might be interested but was thinking of maybe just a simple group one?? Not sure