Super happy!!! Any good things happen for you?

tayusuki
tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
I hope it's not inappropriate to post, but I'm very happy and wanted to get it out there!

I've had a hard time losing weight the last several months, I also haven't stuck to the lowest carb diet. I've jumped back on (not because of the new year, just frustration with myself) and I've been flawless!

I've been around a new store and there were sweets everywhere. My boyfriend was ecstatic over all of it but I resisted getting huge amounts of sweets. (I treated myself to something small he split with me, but I accounted for it with everything else I ate).

I'm proud the choices are easy again. I haven't checked to see if my newfound motivation has had an effect on the scale, but I don't really need it either. The cherry on top is that I'm really sick (stopped taking vitamin c tablets for a while, darn) but I've still remained diligent.

What good things are you proud of? Even small! I think it's super important to bask in the happiness of doing something right especially since we are all prone to mistakes. ^^

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    RalfLott wrote: »
    I gained 0 over the holidays, which marked the end of Keto year 1 for me, and I can still fit info my wife's old pants (which she now has to pry herself into..... shhh!).

hmmmm....not sure this is something I would be sharing. :D
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    cstehansen wrote: »
    I gained 0 over the holidays, which marked the end of Keto year 1 for me, and I can still fit info my wife's old pants (which she now has to pry herself into..... shhh!).

hmmmm....not sure this is something I would be sharing. :D

We are married. o:) ( I didn't mention getting into her sister's pants....)

My wife and I used to get our t-shirts mixed up. Now hers are larger than mine - mostly because, as those from a couple generations ago would say, she has been blessed.

Along those lines, I got some new shirts for Christmas that had to be returned because they looked more like tents on me than shirts. I could say I am happy about this, but in some ways it is more sad that clothing manufacturers assume a large (meaning 42-44 inch chest) means the man needs it to fit a 55-60 inch waist. Even the "slim" fit shirts seem to assume the waist is as big as the chest now.
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    !!! This is awesome I'm so proud of you guys!!!
    I perfected my yogurt making technique, I've started making heavy cream yogurt in my sous vide it's very low in carbs 7g per cup but high in calories and fat. I can fit a 1/4 cup a day into my diet and not taking a very big it to any of my macros. It's the little things that make me happy.

That sounds so tasty, I've wanted to make my own yogurt but I have yet to try.
    I gained 0 over the holidays, which marked the end of keto year 1 for me, and I can still fit into my wife's old pants (which she now has to pry herself into..... shhh!!).

Ohhhh, don't tell her that! Has she seen you sporting her clothes? Haha
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    tayusuki wrote: »
    !!! This is awesome I'm so proud of you guys!!!
    I perfected my yogurt making technique, I've started making heavy cream yogurt in my sous vide it's very low in carbs 7g per cup but high in calories and fat. I can fit a 1/4 cup a day into my diet and not taking a very big it to any of my macros. It's the little things that make me happy.

That sounds so tasty, I've wanted to make my own yogurt but I have yet to try.
    I gained 0 over the holidays, which marked the end of keto year 1 for me, and I can still fit into my wife's old pants (which she now has to pry herself into..... shhh!!).

Ohhhh, don't tell her that! Has she seen you sporting her clothes? Haha

Uh... Some of them :*
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    @tayusuki I'm happy that you're happy!

This WOE is definitely ketogasmic!
  • bjwoodzy
    edited January 2017

You know the rules of the internet. Pics or it didn't happen!
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    bjwoodzy wrote: »
    @tayusuki I'm happy that you're happy!

This WOE is definitely ketogasmic!

• Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    This is the best description ever!
  • bjwoodzy
    Before:FemaleTroubleDivineMale.jpg