Integrating while still providing support

Options
Trishcolli
Trishcolli Posts: 143 Member
Hi all hope that we can all integrate to this new site while still supporting each other in the process . Trish

Replies

• Trishcolli
    Options
    I'm testing out 2 others too ! Lol
  • lucy_Jada
    lucy_Jada Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, here you are! I will put in my photo so you can recognize me... Yes. Thanks Trish for starting this. I need this community to keep me on track!
  • Trishcolli
    Options
    Signed up for SparkPeople this morning. Kind of like it. May try using both for a few days and determine which one I will use full-time

I'm doing samewill usebith for a week to see I liking it too

• ChelaRocks
    ChelaRocks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Trishcolli wrote: »
    Signed up for SparkPeople this morning. Kind of like it. May try using both for a few days and determine which one I will use full-time

I'm doing samewill usebith for a week to see I liking it too

Yes, I have started on Sparkpeople as well, just to see which is better. All in all, I am sure I could adapt to either.
  • ecoecon
    ecoecon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice to see some familiar names and pictures. I'm not sure yet that this will be the best place to land. Does anybody know anything about the Fitbit system?
  • edgoldsmith
    edgoldsmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i was edgsmith on calorie count, but there's already an edgsmith on this website. i'll be edgoldsmith here. good to see so many familiar faces.
  • deehartcc
    deehartcc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Trish! Glad you started this group so we can find eachother again!!
  • ecoecon
    ecoecon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been disappointed to see that logging by weight, and in particular, by grams is not available for all foods. I've already emailed the developers about this problem. Many people, myself included, measure quantities by weight as it is the most accurate. I'm very surprised that this facility is not universally supported here.

If this issue is important to you, I encourage you to add your voice to it. You can email them at https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new