Me too!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Same here! :( Hope she's okay.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up.... I'm still waiting for her return to us!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    I'm not giving up.... I'm still waiting for her return to us!

Now I'm sad. :'(
    ...and worried. What happened?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    If the vacation got out of hand, don't worry about it, we still care for you!
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hey 'E'.....

Please come back. We sure miss you around here. It doesn't matter where you've been, why you were away, if you lost or if you gained, etc, etc, etc. You are a great motivator and I always get a kick out of your posts. You have a refreshing way of commenting and I for one always looked forward to your outlook on things. You have left an empty space in this community and we would love to have you here.

As far as my journey, I've gained some and lost some since the last time you were here but I'm still here because everyone keeps me going. We all have our ups and downs on the emotional roller coaster. I don't post my daily menu like I was doing because I don't need to at this point since my food and calories are the same except when I go on a trip or on a splurge day.

Remember, you don't have to post your weight, losses, or gains unless you want to. It's being part of a community where we can share and motivate each other so we feel like we aren't alone on our journey. That's the main focus. I understand sometimes people need to take a break from things and refocus. Please don't give up on yourself and know that I am here for you and would love to see you posting again.

I remember when I left and returned in July, you and Joe were the ones who welcomed me back with open arms and I will never forget that. It made me feel like I met up with old friends. Neither one of you judged me, asked where I was, why I had left, and definitely if I had gained weight. That was so comforting to me. So, if you would pop in again and say hello I'd be thrilled.

Blessings to you, my friend.
    Linda (SavedByGrace)

• SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    P.S. ~~ I think we were doing so well that we began trying to do drastic things like fasting for 48 hours. I don't think that was a good idea at that time. I don't believe we were ready and it put a lot of pressure on us. I'm not trying to do anything but have my one meal a day, drink a lot of water, stretching very gently a couple times a week and maybe a short walk a couple times a week and that is it. No stress, no pressure, no problems. ♥