• CaitKilla
    CaitKilla Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I go to the College of New Jersey!!
  • EmilyElizabeth3
    EmilyElizabeth3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    University of Memphis!
    But I'm keeping my options open for grad school in the fall.
  • OfBloodandRank
    OfBloodandRank Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did my Bachelors at Western Illinois University but doing my Masters at Dalhousie University in Canada :D
  • fitgirlcourt
    fitgirlcourt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have my Business Diploma from Canadore College, and a post-grad Certificate in Human Resources Management, both of which are in Ontario. I enjoyed my experiences at both colleges!

In May 2017 I will moving to St. John's, Newfoundland and attending Memorial University in order to finish my Bachelor of Business Administration. I am beyond excited for this move and I would love to lose weight/get healthier before I move!
  • ErikaGetsHealthy
    ErikaGetsHealthy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my nursing degree from Columba College, in Missouri.
    It's a pretty okay school I would say. They awarded me a merit scholarship which is EXTREMELY helpful in covering the cost of tuition, so that's a plus.
  • Dharmatron14
    Dharmatron14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ashby00 wrote: »
    University of Glasgow...! Beautiful, rainy...

Me too! Doing an MRes in human rights & international politics.
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm a sophomore in Creative Writing at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign ! I started in Psychology so I'm only a semester into taking the major's courses but thanks to that I've got my gen eds all but covered so I got to keep my sophomore status regardless.
    I'm not all too fond of the university and it's administration in itself to be quite honest but for some of the same reasons it's been a good place to try and be more involved in activism which has been a good thing!
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finish my Masters at Faulkner in 5 weeks. I finished my Bachelors therein 2015. I'm applying for a PhD at Walden in the spring.
  • rabbitlvr_
    rabbitlvr_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm studying computer science at Metrostate in St. Paul, MN.
  • wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did my bachelors at Rollins College, Fla.
    Did my Masters in Landscape Arch at U of M, Ann Arbor, MI
    Did a MS in Geography at U of I, Champaign Il
    And an AAS at Parkland College, Champaign.
  • StopDropAndRoll
    StopDropAndRoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I go to Rutgers University. It's such a big school we have 5 campuses that are spread across two cities, and the diversity at my school is amazing. There are so many people from maybe different backgrounds. I love the school, it's the needing to catch the Rutgers bus to get to my class that takes the most getting used to.

I'm a senior at Rutgers! The busses will be the death of me. If I make it to graduation it will be from sheer luck that I didn't get trampled getting onto one or smushed to death with riding one.
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student at Stony Brook University which is 40 miles east of New York City out on Long Island. I use the university gym and it's always so crowded!
  • Lapoof420
    Lapoof420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sinclair Community College. One and a half semesters left!
    Probably off to University of Dayton next.