YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN IS @lbenson2006.
REMEMBER: GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TEAM WORK
IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
HAPPY RACING!
:)

Replies

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 465 Member
    My first race~second challenge. Very excited!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Woot woot can hardly wait
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Hey all!! I'm so excited to be part of the challenge and get started!! I know we are gonna kill it!! This is my first time with this challenge but I've put on over 10 elimination challenges in the past with a great group...life's been a little to hectic for me to do another at this time so I was excited to be able to join this group!!! Meet some new people! And do something a little different and fun!! And, I too could use a fire under my butt right now!!!

Welllll let's get to London and beyond!! Can't wait to hear our next destination! Go Team 2!!!

ps...if anyone saw on the main thread...the guy meeting team 1 to do massage and such...lol! I think we need to snag him from them!! whew!
  • Hi all. This is my first challenge and I'm really excited about it. I'm also looking forward to making new friends. Can't wait to see our next city!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Hi there! This is my second challenge! Welcome to all new players and welcomed me back to all previous players with a special thank you to our captain, Lesley!!! Look forward to it!!!
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Can I suggest a celebrity endorser for our team?

uucch3t75sbp.jpg

Because we are...

5zqr1xndfrc4.jpg

• Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    OK Lesley this is our third go around, we can do it!
    Welcome to new team members, this is such a fun challenge!
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    So happy to be reunited with the very best team. Welcome new racers! Can't wait to get going!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    THE WEEK ONE DESTINATION HAS BEEN POSTED!
    :)
    THE SPREADSHEETS TO RECORD YOUR EXERCISE MINUTES WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY IN ABOUT AN HOUR.
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY RACE!
    HOPE Y'ALL HAVE FUN!
    :)<3:)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Soulfood77 wrote: »

uucch3t75sbp.jpg

Because we are...

5zqr1xndfrc4.jpg

For realz. That's totally us. ;)
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Good morning team two, sorry east coaster here and early riser, very tired today, couldn't fall asleep last night I was so excited my team won Go Patriots

Name: Laura

Favorite exercise: hiking or biking new trails love to explore

Where from: new salem, Massachusetts

My husband & I live in a small town about 80 miles northwest of Boston. I love the quiet of the country, we have lots of hiking trails in this area, the reservoir for Boston is a few miles down the road.

I am a nurse specializing women's health, a mother of one, (he is in the army serving in Washington state), we have a fur baby, jasmine, our 9 years old yellow lab.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Name: Lesley

Favorite exercise: yoga although it doesn't give me enough of a calorie burn. Other than that, I would have to say dvds because of being able to get a big variety.

Where from: Illinois, near St. Louis. I still have lots to learn about this area in terms of fitnesss. We discovered one really cool hiking place several years back but haven't been back. I'm sure there are all kinds of places to get in fitness, I just need to get my husband on board to explore them. I've heard there are some amazing biking trails in the area. We do live on a few acres so it is nice to be able to walk around the property for exercise.

36 years old, married, no kids, 2 dogs (had a third we just had to put down at the beginning of November). I'm an accountant for a railroad. I've been on this weight loss journey since 2008 and over the years have managed to go from 219 to around 130. I'm pretty much at maintenance mode but am stubborn and refuse to call it 100% until I see 125 on the scale. I was 0.4 away at the beginning of November so I know it's possible. I have been on MFP consistently for almost a year now and found the previous version of this challenge probably in the first month or so and have become addicted, so I hope it continues for a long time.

Happy Monday! Can't wait till we get to China! I definitely would like to be there for the fireworks!! I'm not off to a good start because I'm having to sit with our sick dog. I will force myself to do the gym at lunch though.
  • lbenson2006
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Soulfood77 wrote: »

uucch3t75sbp.jpg

Because we are...

5zqr1xndfrc4.jpg

For realz. That's totally us. ;)

I agree. Totally love it!! B)
  • Joanna2012B
    Hello my name is Joanna!

I don't know that I can pick one favourite exercise...I love so many but my top three are Cycling, running and yoga.

I live in Ontario, Canada! It is a small city about an hour and a half from Toronto. Not too much to say except we have some really nice trails here and nearby!

Happy Racing!!

I have two fur babie! One I got from puppy and one I rescued! My rescue has some challenges and we've had a tough year at the end of last year.
  • lbenson2006
    General requests:

Please try to fill out the spreadsheet daily. I cannot tell you how much this helps your team know where we stand. If you have troubles accessing the spreadsheet but not getting in here, please feel free to ask in here for someone to add your information to the spreadsheet. Or message me directly.

The spreadsheet closes every Sunday night at 9 PM PDT. Any information you do not have in there at that time will not count. There are no exceptions. Please feel free to message me to add information for you, but keep in mind that I am usually in bed by 7 PM PDT. This is only important for the Sunday deadline. Any other day, you can message me any time day or night. :)

New this race, I am requesting every one of us to keep in contact in one way or another throughout the week. This can be accomplished by filling in the spreadsheet or messaging in this thread. I need to know that your intent is to continue with the challenge in a timely manner so that I know if I need to request a replacement member. The worst thing for me is if I think you've dropped out, request a new member, and then find out you just got busy but wanted to still be in it. Communication is HUGE! I will be setting a deadline that I have to hear from you by 4 PM PDT on Sunday that you wish to continue. Otherwise I will be requesting a replacement. (This will only apply if you are not checking in here, filling out the spreadsheet, or haven't messaged me.) I'm not trying to scare anyone off, but this was the hardest part for me last race. I understand life happens, trust me, mine is CRAZY stressful right now, but we have to know if you are in it. Just being one person down can make an impact. I have experienced that if you are having troubles a certain week, let us know, we have many people that will put in that extra effort to help make up for it. That's what a team is all about.

Let's go Team 2 Beat!! (Let me know if we want a name change this time!)
  • lbenson2006
    Let's go Team 2 Beat!! (Let me know if we want a name change this time!)

Just hit me...we could also do...Team 2 Legit 2 Quit!! Let me know thoughts! :)
  • Joanna2012B
    I can't seem to access the spreadsheet. Is anyone else having trouble!

I vote to keep the name the same.