TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone quick note
    I am leaving on a cruise. I won't be back till Monday. I may be able to check in and update the chart on Saturday.

I will return how could I leave the winning group

Have fun.! Please get everything you can posted before you go. All challenges!! Anything posted after the weekly cut off doesn't count in that week or the next week. So if you try to post on Monday for the previous weekend it won't take. We want you to get credit for all your hard work!. So were are you going???
  • Ingrid2017
    Ingrid2017 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @ka97 Fluffy and I want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!

legacy_westie_happy_birthday_-_1__90704.1414425298.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Got my 3 days of eating oranges challenge done.
    Tomorrow I might be able to get a few minutes in. Still lots to do
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oh yea @ka97 happy birthday!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    ffhh4y4hsati.png
    Coughing miserable toddler at night has decided sleep is overrated! Not me! I want sleep!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @120maggie-we had great faith in your hiring ability!

I need to have a temper tantrum/pity party. Hubby decides an hour before we are due to leave that he doesn't feel well and doesn't want to go to the party! I've been looking forward to this forever since we didn't get to go last year either while he was having his cancer treatments. And being mad at him makes me feel like a spoiled *kitten*.

I'm going to go pout on the couch and watch Westworld. No dancing minutes from me :'(
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Dance with me, @cardbucfan, we'll leave the fuddy duddy hubbys home on the couch!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »

I can't believe you are making me find our bartender for tonight. You ladies are slipping!!

uayxsj0ebw89.jpg
    Looks like you are doing a great job! You might be in charge of always finding out bartender! @120maggie
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    qrl3203aw4fu.png
    Impressive numbers! We have a great start on the first week!
    ybqwdcaxsrhp.png
    I will catch up on minutes this weekend! I will hit the 700 mins for sure. It's been quite the week! So thankful this started back up or I wouldn't have done even half the exercise I have.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    All my challenges are complete, my arms are now like noodles, but i did them all + the extra video!!