Replies

• aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    Three words.

Cara cara oranges.

Yum!

Yes my favorite a cross between an orange and a grapefruit.

@mamaelf2008 so sorry for your family's loss, thinking of you and yours
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Hello team.

So I did technically did the challenge videos 1, 2 and 4 this morning. Will do 3 tomorrow. I say technically because I do no think anyone watching me would have recognized my motions as being what was happening on the video. Except for 1 - stretching is easy. That marching in number 2 was fine - until I had to waving my arms around. I got no coordination. Three - HA!

The fruit "challenge" - or should I say no challenge. I'm a Floridian! That puppy's done. Not doing well with my diary though. May update that tomorrow.

Got 2 questions if the Cap'n is around, or anyone else can answer.
    1. Do I need to detail out my exercise time in minutes using comments in the spreadsheet or can I just enter 50 if I walked 30 and did something else for 20?
    2. Do I have to sync entries in my personal diaries for food and exercise. I do not usually log exercise and my food diary upkeep has been slacking lately.

No detail on the spreadsheet. Just sum up your activity minutes and give the total. So if I do 60 minutes of Zumba and walk 20 minutes at lunch I enter 80. Logging your food is optional most of the time. But a big help if you are trying to lose!!! Some weeks we will have challenges to stay under your calorie goal for 5 out of 7 days. You set your goal and monitor it. So using MFP for logging makes it easy. But in the previous challenges it wasn't mandatory to use MFP if you have another system.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Brutal day today for MFP. Travel day yesterday. All day with clients today. Travel day tomorrow but I think I still will get some time in. Friday and the weekend will be really good.

Team looks really strong. Excited about arriving in China. Woo Hoo.

Vowder

• CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @ka97 - Happy birthday to you

8ifidrr7w2tf.jpg
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Hilarious

• CKS0806
    Options

Funny video
  • CKS0806
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »

Funny video

I am not going.crazy but I was trying to upload a hilarious video and it keeps asking 'Body Required' even though I put it in won't let me..

Any Idea
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @ka97
    sgjz2dhgg736.jpg

New day, not so great sleep, but have a plan to get work-related craziness under some control. I took a nice walk this morning with Stella to clear my head. Onward!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    Who is going to have the honor to push us over in minutes??? Anyone want to post and land us at the ice festival ?? We all have a birthday party to start!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone quick note
    I am leaving on a cruise. I won't be back till Monday. I may be able to check in and update the chart on Saturday.

I will return how could I leave the winning group
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    We're there!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I tried but we're still a little short !! Next person will do it !!