TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    Hey team!! If, for any reason you have been over calories these last two days. You can still make the challenge points happen!!! We have 5 days left this week!!! We want 100% on those challenges!!!
    PS super job on the minutes. <3
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    94hl4oj3ahr5.jpg

@120maggie I wish I could ski here I love to ski we always have to travel to a different country Germany or France or Austria. We have here little hills in the south of belgium called "ardennen" but there you only can cross-country skiing don't like that more the real stuff but also have a BF with bad knees and ankles so going alone is also note real nice.

We are doing a fantastic job again team we are just 40 points behind team 4 but we are just like "diesel cars" we need time to get on speed :) it is most of the time that we win at the last day of the week we jump out of the corner and hit them full in the face

5xhz2tj8fd76.png

Agressive??? no not at all Competitive???? Helll Yahhhh that's why I like this challenge.

Enjoy your hump day and for the smile a giggle:

A mother and baby camel are talking one day when the baby camel asks, "Mom why have I got these huge three-toed feet?"
    The mother replies, "Well son, when we trek across the desert your toes will help you to stay on top of the soft sand."
    "Okay," said the son. A few minutes later the son asks, "Mom, why have I got these great long eyelashes?"
    "They are there to keep the sand out of your eyes on the trips through the desert," "Thanks Mom," replies the son.
    After a short while, the son returns and asks, "Mom, why have I got these great big humps on my back?"
    The mother, now a little impatient with the boy replies, "They are there to help us store fat for our long treks across the desert, so we can go without water for long periods."
    "That's great mom, so we have huge feet to stop us sinking, and long eyelashes to keep the sand from our eyes and these humps to store water, but Mom ..." "Yes son?"
    "What good does all that do us here in the San Diego Zoo?"

fltri8volcyw.gif

• 120maggie
    Options

@wolvinnetje thanks for the hump day cheer. And besides being hump day, it is a great day to :

pvo7j31x2vwn.jpg

and the being at the Isle of Reunion would definitely make me HAPPY!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    La-Possession.png
    ILE DE RÉUNION AWAITS!B)
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ok I meant to log my minutes last night but I crashed out early after dinner. I finished all the videos and was under calorie yesterday. Will check back in later.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Ok I meant to log my minutes last night but I crashed out early after dinner. I finished all the videos and was under calorie yesterday. Will check back in later.

Excellent. Great work!!

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Videos done, spreadsheet updated. Off to run errands now. Hoping to get in a couple hours of golf practice this afternoon too!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the poor contribution today but am super ill, only just managed to leave the house to walk the dog, will get a bit more done tomorrow hopefully xx
  • 120maggie
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    Sorry for the poor contribution today but am super ill, only just managed to leave the house to walk the dog, will get a bit more done tomorrow hopefully xx

Take care of yourself!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Hey team! Happy Hump Day! We are about 60% there...I bet we will make it by Friday and be able to hang out at the beach and warm up a bit! B)
    My co-worker just got back from Argentina and hiked Patagonia! Her pictures are soooo beautiful. It makes me want to go there! But the hikes there are super long, not like our little one this week. We've been going out on 10 minute breaks at work and doing ~.50 miles. They add up! Also, please message me or @MissionEnforcer if you need a modification because of the weather! Lots of requests are coming in from other teams and he is saying "yes" to everyone! The videos are quick and painless! No girls in pink moving to "Ode to Joy" this time. ;)

@junodog1: I ran across this and it made me think of you on your trip to Cozumel! Was it fabulous? I bet your horses were happy to see you when you got home! :D
    p8efqr9mbfa9.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @ejdp254 Take care of yourself!
    @katharmonic I can't imagine how much you missed Stella!
    Great start to the week everyone!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    The videos are quick and painless! No girls in pink moving to "Ode to Joy" this time. ;)

I'll give you "quick", but painless? That was such torture :s
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @ka97 and @smile_laughter you guys rock. Thanks for hanging tough!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I was only able to get 55 mins in. We had a meeting at the office and my bosses drained us all out. Sorry for the little effort today.

461i2yv71ggb.jpg
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my minutes in, and the videos are done. And I've been under calories all week. The snow is not cooperating and the below freezing temps does not make it easy for me to do the hike. I'm not giving up. Even if I have to walk up and down my street at 10min intervals I will get it done!!!
    Sorry so quiet, still a lot going on.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    We are still short staffed at work, I am exhausted every night after work! But tonight I went and walked outside for 41 minutes and got in 1.53 miles according to my watch. I took it easy on the icey patches walking. I was also under calorie again. That makes 3 days

@ka97 glad to have you back as I am sure Stella is @ejdp254 take care of yourself @smile_laughter I am that way with chocolate cake

At everyone else thanks for going on and making us great