Keto friends wanted!!! :D

Options

Replies

• Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Started my Keto Life today! feel free to add me.
    Could use some support. It all feels so foreign!
  • gracestevens1994
    gracestevens1994 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of keto, going well so far, feel free to add me as a friend! I have an open diary :)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Going on 10 days of Keto.... Living the dream
  • olisnina
    olisnina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Marion. Live in L.A. and I've started keto 3 days ago (at least I think it's keto) and am new to MFP. I would really love to make new friends for motivation, ideas, etc. Not looking to lose X amount of weight by a certain date, but would like to lose 60-70 lbs. Idk how to add people but if anyone would love to add me or be added just let me know how please! I'd love the support.
  • ashjen1217
    ashjen1217 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Shelly, a 53 year old from east coast Canada
  • ashjen1217
    Options
    Not sure why the rest of my post didn't post...and it was a long heart-felt one too. Ugh
  • ashjen1217
    Options
    Yikes! Did it again. Please add me - looking for Keto friends here! The end
  • susana_4555
    susana_4555 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Keto-er here everyone! Add me! :)
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I wish you all well on your keto journey!!! I've keto for almost 4 weeks and feel great. Not to mention down nearly 10lbs!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @ashjen1217 - If you add emojis by typing and not using the button above the text box, it tends to cut off your post. It has something to do with a coding error in groups at the moment. If you can still edit your post, or even quote and respond to it and remove the emoji, the entire thing might still show up...
  • storma2512
    storma2512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Day 33 keto for me! I'm from the UK, please do add me as always looking for food inspiration on this WOE! Love sharing successes with you all too! :)
  • melissastarks
    melissastarks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • valya42
    valya42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Valentina I'm on keto since 8 December. Feel free to add me
  • Curvycurly223
    Curvycurly223 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. 48 pounds down and 52 to go. Feel free to add me! I follow LCHF and keep my diary open. I'm a daily weigher so if those notifications might annoy you consider this your warning :smile:
  • AnnMarieWeltyB
    AnnMarieWeltyB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm AnnMarie One month into Keto and doing pretty good :smile: Trying to be more active on myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me!
  • kendracarter2
    kendracarter2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this....I have 35 pounds to lose and I am starting Keto on Monday. I can use friends who are on the same journey...so add me please...support and understanding is always needed
  • TishaGettinFit
    TishaGettinFit Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just started over on January 1st and am also in bed of friends. I'll send a request
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I'm about 6 weeks in and it's going great!! Good luck to you all!