TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    tajmux1c56x0.jpg

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!
    WE ARE THE FIRST TEAM TO REUNION, BUT STILL IN SECOND PLACE.
    SATURDAY I PLANNED A HELICOPTER RIDE FOR US!
    LET'S RIDE IN "FIRST PLACE STYLE"! :)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Whew, finished the videos finally! :s As of RIGHT NOW, we're back in first!! B)

I'm pooped. Goodnight first place team!!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    No exercise today team sorry, I had to pack to leave in the morning. Will be able to finish the outdoor walking challenge as soon as we get to our daughters. I was under calorie again so 4 days in a row. Catch you all tomorrow
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    We made it! Low numbers for me today but I expected that will make up for it with the next 4 days off
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    3fbb9eomnntw.png

This is what I looked like waddling down the street. Only got 1 Mile in. 2 pairs of socks, 2 pants, 2 shirts, sweatshirt, coat, hat, scarf and boots. Sub zero temps right now. Brrrr another snow storm heading my way early next week so I hope there isn't any outdoor challenges then.

Does anyone recognize the pic?

A Christmas Story

@120maggie Mr Junodog is from North Syracuse. He tells me about snow.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    stilll haven't done the dance videos............................................ugggghhhh
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!! Remember to log thise 5 points if you've been under calories the last 5 days! If not, you've still got 2 days to get it done.

La Reunion is a beautiful island, btw, nice choice @hawkins410!! And I've never been in a helicopter so that'll be amazing. ;)
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    9lt4tliu5rpv.gif

Goodmorning All

Yehhhhh we are finished !!! But we are not ready to party yet we are 70 points behind of team 4 the difference are still the challenge points I know we always finish that at the last few hours of the weekly close so no worries about that.

@mamaelf2008 I do not know such pictures because we haven't winters like that.The coldest temp I ever feel was -17 celcius and that was at night at the day -8 celcius and that feel for us dutch verrrrrrryyyy cold so I can imagine what the winter is at your place with double the numbers.And all the trouble it give in traffic and workplaces....keep your house warm ...taking care of the pets....do grocery's and that are just the simple stuff.

@vowder yehhhhh glad to see you back we know you do your best so no stress.

I hope everybody is ready for the weekend and there are plans to joy the free time.
    A liltle joke to start the weekend with a big smile:

Two young guys appear in court after being arrested for smoking dope.
    The judge says, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance instead of jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to convince others of the evils of drug use. I'll see you back in court Monday."
    On Monday, the judge asks the first guy, "How did you do over the weekend?"
    "Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."
    "Seventeen people? That's wonderful. How did you do it? "
    "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: O o.
    Then I told them that the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small circle is your brain after drugs."
    "That's admirable," says the judge.
    Then he turns to the second guy. "And how did you do?"
    "Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."
    "Wow!" says the judge.
    "156 people! How did you manage to do that?"
    "Well, I used a similar diagram," the guy says.
    "I drew two circles like this: o O.
    Then I pointed to the little circle and said, 'This is your *kitten* before prison... '"

0okhvtpw4cte.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    stilll haven't done the dance videos.........ugggghhhh
    large_1238010809.gif?1265682914
    La danse est facile Monsieur Rooster! B)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!! I'm loving all the pics! As a Floridian, I have to say I'm not displeased to have another 6 weeks of winter but boy if I still had to deal with snow I'd totally be over it. I moved here for a reason lol!

I'm gonna max out my minutes today and just need to be under today and tomorrow which I WILL do to get those 5 points. Other than super bowl (which is just some friends coming over and eating lots of food) we have no big plans so I'm hoping to get a bunch of "stuff" done. I've been wanting to work on our pre digital photos for quite some time (scanning, putting into albums, purging the duplicates and bad pics) but keep putting it off. Well I'm going to have some minor surgery in late June and won't be able to workout or do anything for 6 weeks (already stressing about that!) so I'm gonna save the photos until then to give myself something to do that's not physical. So this weekend I can work on some other stuff that needs my attention.
  • wolvinnetje
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @cardbucfan If i could pick a place in the usa to live I will choose Florida to because I adore the sun I'm a real summer person and it can't be hot enough......maybe a little cabin for some wintersport hahahahaha my fantasy is going on the roll with me......If you live here in belgium you can't imagine that the differences can be so big at our place counting from the most point at the north of Holland and the most south of belgium the difference is at the top 5 degrees celcius.
    On the other hand we have no snakes....wild animals....forest fires.....avalanches or Donald Trump hahahahahah (just kidding) or some other creepy stuff so I think I will stay here :)
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @junodog1 we here in Syracuse haven't had that much snow this year, it's kind of strange, but certainly we're no stranger to the bundled up Christmas Story look.

@cardbucfan - retiring in Florida or somewhere with a beach is my plan. If only it could be soon...

Stella isn't feeling well this morning, so we didn't get out for our usual walk. She was a little sick over night and didn't eat her food this morning - which is SO unlike her. Hope it's not anything major because she has a huge fear of the vets. I'll have to boil some chicken and rice for her and see if we can settle her stomach. For right now we've been doing some nice snuggling but one of us needs to get to work. I'm so glad it's Friday because I'm exhausted from this week's events.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Get Stella better.
    @wolvinnetje Aggie, you crack me up!
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    @katharmonic Get Stella better.
    @wolvinnetje Aggie, you crack me up!

Hahahahah that is good to hear that is the meaning of life laugh and have fun xxxxx
  • junodog1
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I still owe my fur baby pictures.
    This is fur baby number one. The Duke. My DD says it is creepy.

dzk7143ogydg.gif
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Why is his tail flashing ??
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »

Lol! I wondered that too!

@katharmonic -I hope Stella feels better soon!
  • junodog1
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »

I had to look at the still shots. :/ As he moves his tail in one frame it flits thru a sunbeam. That's the flash.

In a bigger picture you can see the eyes also flitting around and his ears are also moving just a teeny bit.

A better answer would be I inserted a strobe light in his tail.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with the last answer !!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn I love the new profile picture! I plan on cross country skiing tomorrow. I never have tried snowshoes.
    @cardbucfan great job maxing out the minutes and we know you can do the food challenge!!
    @ejdp254 Good luck with that job hunting. Those size 10 pants are surely helping the cause ;)
    @katharmonic I wonder if Stella is trying to punish you for leaving her at doggie day care. --making you worry like that. :(

Just an FYI and not a

ghcf6wr158ey.jpg

But we are in 0aiopwcmgckj.jpg

It will be so easy to climb to the top if we turn some of those spreadsheet PINK SQUARES WHITE!