• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004: ALWAYS!! :smiley:<3:)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @TamiJo1004: Yep. And the cat. And I tell the horses I'll see them this evening in the morning.
    If I think I will be at work late I'll give them all a warning before I go. :#
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    All the time !
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    gd4kt8py9me7.jpg

All the time!! And I tell them to be good
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I got my last mile done. And I stayed under all week. Happy I got all my challenges in this week. Everyone is doing such a great job. You all have kept me on track!!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I tell Stella "I'll be right back, be a good girl" every day too. She seems skeptical sometimes.

We went for a snowshoe hike this afternoon. It was beautiful! Not too cold once we got going. Saw tons of deer and the trail was nice.

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    gd4kt8py9me7.jpg

Every single time lol!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    gd4kt8py9me7.jpg
    Do it all the, and tell them to be good too. With 4 of them I don't want them creating a mess

@katharmonic glad Stella is doing better

@wolvinnetje love the jokes! I tell my husband all the time and he loves them. Take care of yourself
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Under calories with 28 to spare lol!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,274 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 that and I hope you have an awesome day! Forte and Crash will be lying on their beds, but it seems a little evil to say it to Lilly, the Holy Terror. She's behind bars when I leave. >:)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Awesome @celtikgirl, I loooove ziplining! And working those stairs could only seeve you well. Sounds like a great vacatikn, but welcome home!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome @celtikgirl Glad you had a great time!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »
    @TamiJo1004 that and I hope you have an awesome day! Forte and Crash will be lying on their beds, but it seems a little evil to say it to Lilly, the Holy Terror. She's behind bars when I leave. >:)

Oh Stella is crated when I'm gone but I still tell her to be good. You never know what they can get up to. She's the best about being crated though - she puts herself in!

Welcome back @celtikgirl. Sounds like a fun trip! I'm jealous of the ziplining too - love it. And great job on the stairs!

Last day of week 2 = let's finish strong! Still in second place and the gap is a bit bigger! We need to fill in all those red squares! I'm not sure what's on the agenda here today but should be lots of hiking with Stella, some running, and Stella's obedience class for sure!
  • TamiJo1004
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    There's still 95 points to be had just by finishing our challenges, NOT including the extra minutes all that dancing will bring in. We can zoom right back into our namesake place - we're Team #1 for a REASON!! Finish strong!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    There's still 95 points to be had just by finishing our challenges, NOT including the extra minutes all that dancing will bring in. We can zoom right back into our namesake place - we're Team #1 for a REASON!! Finish strong!

Amen!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    All my boxes are checked guys, sorry for the late submission but still under the influence of this darned cold - still all done now and i enjoyed the last video very much even though i really have no coordination and must be one of the few people left on earth who have never done a Zumba class!! Great fun! Oh and there it very little in it points wise!!!