Wanting to Lose 10 - Are you like me? Add me!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I've got 8-10 to lose that I gained in the last 6 months. 5'7, 135 now. Goal: 125. Feeling a bit heavy and chubby, its gotta go!
  • mloylo0182
    mloylo0182 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 34, 5'5" and current hovering around 147. I have two kids, a 13 year old and a 1 year old, and now that my daughter is 1 I can no longer call this baby weight! Since December I've been lifting weights 3 times/week, running 3 times/week, doing pilates 2 times/week, and HIIT once a week and I've seen a lot of progress, so it's working! I've also been dabbling in the 5:2 way of eating and I really enjoy it, but it's not for everyone. I'm extremely athletic and muscular, so I don't want to lose more than 10-12lbs, and only need to lose 7 to get to my pre-baby weight.
  • charmurr
    charmurr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Perhaps some how we can inspire, remind, motivate. Even challenge one another. Instead of the kitchen for therapy, we hit the key board.
  • jazzyspender
    jazzyspender Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 38, 5'5"...I lost about 35 lbs last year and have kept it off for 6 months. This was my initial goal weight, I was just choosing a number out of thin air, so now I'd like to lose about 10 more lbs., but really focus on losing the fat % and tone up. I'm working out more regularly than I ever have before and do feel stronger which is encouraging. I appreciate the motivation from women like you! Good luck, we can do it!
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 18 lbs.. I'm at 133 last time I weighed myself and I would like to be 115.... I'm only 4'8''. By medical standards I should be like 100 lbs but I would look sickly. 115lb is a good healthy weight for me. :smile:
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    charmurr wrote: »
    Sleep and diet are the two most important things for weight loss/management. Exercise comes in third. Therefore, putting more exercise into the week without examining your sleep/diet might not be the best route to go. Don't stress over this. Sounds like you've been here before..... You say you've done this before. Breath deeply and be that gal again.

You're right! I have taken a break from tracking my food as I was having trouble this winter. I needed diet break and my goal was to just maintain in Jan and Feb and also enjoy the holidays and a winter vacation. Now I'm back and motivated to finally loose the 15 pounds that have been haunting me. I'm also motivated by a friend's Las Vegas bachelorette party in May that I'm invited to.

My sleep is pretty good, but my diet can always use some work. I get lots of protein but it's always the office treats that get me - cookies, chips, pizza etc. It's a bad office for that and then there's the drinking on the weekend. It's not a lot but even a couple of beers or a glass of wine can add up to extra calories really quickly. I think I will start to monitor treats and alcohol more closely and try to get a bit more exercise in on the weekend because it's so easy to just chill on a Saturday and Sunday. Thanks for the motivation!!

• Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm similar to you girls too, I have 7-10lbs to lose, I'm 5'5 and 142lb at the moment. Really need to lose body fat too, am exercising 3-4 times per week doing T25. Add me.