Starters February 13th 2017!

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    I got a spontaneous AirBnB guest so had to clean after work and didn't manage to do the BBG, but I caught up this morning and will do LISS in the evening to be back on track. It's tough but I'm quite enjoying it! Still need to modify things like pushups and full situps, but I think a few more weeks and I'll have enough strength to prop this body up with no help ^^
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Great job sticking with it even with interruptions. I tend to get really off track if I miss a day.

LISS done this morning outside while pushing the stroller. Felt good to walk outside instead of on the treadmill.
  • Piqueaboo
    Did LISS too, legs tomorrow. Not feeling as sore as I did last week which is a massive step forward!
  • pupsalot
    I'm not either. I can definitely tell I'm stronger.

Week 2 Wednesday is done and my arms are jello.
  • Piqueaboo
    Week 2 Day 2 done, legs - all wobbly haha!
  • Hi ladies! I started BBG week 1 on February 20th :smile: So day 4 for me! Whew it is a lot more challenging than I was expecting by just looking through the app. I barely made it through Day 1 lol But felt amazing afterwards. Except now DOMs has set in and I can barely walk :smiley: But pushing on through. So excited to have found others doing it too!
  • Piqueaboo
    Welcome!! Great to have you :)

LISS done :) Tomorrow it's full body, Liss on Sat or Sunday and I'll already be in week 3!
  • pupsalot
    Welcome!!

I have yet to do LISS today and might save it for Saturday thanks to a giant blister. Or maybe I'll walk barefoot on the treadmill. Hm.
  • Piqueaboo
    W2 D3 done!! Can't believe how time seems to fly.
  • Hi! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far! Today is week 1 day 6 for me! Can't believe week 1 is already over almost! Time sure does fly when you enjoy what you're doing :smile: I weighed myself today and I have lost 2.2 lbs and 3.5 inches since beginning on Monday! :smiley:
  • Piqueaboo
    Happy weekend guys! Just finished my LISS for the week, Monday we start week 3 (or 2 respectively =) )
  • pupsalot
    Nice work! And congrats on hitting 20!!

This week has been a bust. Fighting a pretty high fever right now. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and feel better.
  • Piqueaboo
    Thank you!!! Absolute milestone. Next one is when I go down to 24 lost - thats not only my half-way, but also blessed Onederland, AND having lost 20% of my bodyweight. Let's hope I don't plateau before!

Week 3 Day 1 completed! And I didn't have to modify anything this time, and managed 1.5 rounds of each circuit! So, so proud!! How are you ladies getting on @pupsalot (feel better soon!!) and @Lesly_Barrett_1209 ?
  • pupsalot
    Great job!

My whole family is sick so nothing happened today. We will see what happens tomorrow...
  • fitgalpal13
    fitgalpal13 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey girls! Im on week 2 day 1 and so glad to be here too. Had to restart my week one because I was getting adjusted and not following her food plan, I do Beauty Detox Foods and macros instead. Anyone a part of any of the BBG support groups?

I'm on insta if you wanna follow each other! instagram.com/yesbetternaked :sweat_smile:
  • Hey girls! Im on week 2 day 1 and so glad to be here too. Had to restart my week one because I was getting adjusted and not following her food plan, I do Beauty Detox Foods and macros instead. Anyone a part of any of the BBG support groups?

I'm on insta if you wanna follow each other! instagram.com/yesbetternaked :sweat_smile:

Hi! Just followed you on Instagram! :smile: I'm not following her meal plan either. She has a lot of weird things on there I'm afraid to try! Lol and I just don't have the time to make it each day with working full time. I need to work on meal prepping on Sunday's! :neutral:
  • Piqueaboo
    I don't follow her eating plan, I eat 1200 calories of whatever I like, logging on here. I don't have the time or the patience to follow her guide, nor do I want to.

LISS done, ran 40 minutes, going for 45 minutes on Thursday, legs tomorrow :blush:
  • Piqueaboo
    Legs done for Week 3. Killer today, I felt dizzy so took it super easy.
  • pupsalot
    edited March 2017
    I'm starting to turn a corner and finally think I am going to survive this flu. Hopefully I'll be back to working out soon.

Glad to see some new people!
  • Piqueaboo
    LISS done =)