• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    2 out of 3 goals completed :smiley:
    sijqkhtgqajx.jpeg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    1MadGirl - Lose 4% of body weight (go down to 51.5kg) NO, better skin care NO, start exercising NO
    DID NOT MANAGE. I weigh 54.0kg (up 0.2kg this month)
    dajoloehr - Lose 8lbs YES, splurge every two weeks and not more (?), finish first book YES
    2/3 done :)
    bob - stick to OMAD. Make progress. Extra bonus - to get under 200lbs (?)
    kabrigail - get under 200lbs! (?)
    Laura - get under 270lbs (first time in 7 years!!)
    EVP_NZ - Stay on OMAD every day (?)
    Buds200 - Go down 5.2lbs. Went down to 70.2 yayy :)
    john - not to eat King cake (?)

How did the others go? I gained weight this month... I've not been able to sleep much. Suffering from Insomnia and I think this is why I have gained. I need to get over the break up.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    The best way to get over a break up is treat yourself like your the only one that matters. :)
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I did not meet my goal. I'm so close!!! I weighed Monday and I was 203. Today 204. I'm almost there. If February wasn't so short I might have made it. Lol.
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I made my goal :) I rarely meet goals I set and I have to say, it feels amazing. I am not WELL into the 260s but I'm there. 268 today

The stairs thing...nope. But I do go down the stairs every time now...just not going up if it's more than one flight. Before, I was taking the elevator up and down pretty much all the time.

I'm so proud of everyone! Even those that didn't meet goals. You're still here and you've not given up--that's positive progress toward your goals.

Hugs to you @1MADGIRL You'll shake that breakup off soon and then WATCH OUT goals! Healing takes time though...it can rarely be rushed.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I didn't get close to 200 and actually gained a little. I thought 205 might be doable but not this month. I did lose some %body fat and gained some muscle, so I'm happy with that. My main goal was to just do OMAD and I mostly did do that but had a few days I didn't.
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Checking in. OMAD to the best of my ability since I started mid-Feb. :) Good work everyone! Shall we start a March one?
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    The best way to get over a break up is treat yourself like your the only one that matters. :)

<3 thank you. I'm trying!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    kabrigail wrote: »
    I did not meet my goal. I'm so close!!! I weighed Monday and I was 203. Today 204. I'm almost there. If February wasn't so short I might have made it. Lol.

There's always March :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Mom2annie wrote: »
    I made my goal :) I rarely meet goals I set and I have to say, it feels amazing. I am not WELL into the 260s but I'm there. 268 today

The stairs thing...nope. But I do go down the stairs every time now...just not going up if it's more than one flight. Before, I was taking the elevator up and down pretty much all the time.

I'm so proud of everyone! Even those that didn't meet goals. You're still here and you've not given up--that's positive progress toward your goals.

Hugs to you @1MADGIRL You'll shake that breakup off soon and then WATCH OUT goals! Healing takes time though...it can rarely be rushed.

Thank you so much for the support. It means more than I can say.

So happy you reached your goal! Super woman!! :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    I didn't get close to 200 and actually gained a little. I thought 205 might be doable but not this month. I did lose some %body fat and gained some muscle, so I'm happy with that. My main goal was to just do OMAD and I mostly did do that but had a few days I didn't.

Even though you gained weight, you did really well :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    EVP_NZ wrote: »
    Checking in. OMAD to the best of my ability since I started mid-Feb. :) Good work everyone! Shall we start a March one?

Yay. Great :) You reached your goal.

Yes, I say we start a new one for march... I'll create one later today unless someone creates it first :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    and I'll summarize results soon so we can revert back to this thread and see how we did in Feb as a group :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    1MadGirl - Lose 4% of body weight (go down to 51.5kg) NO, better skin care NO, start exercising NO
    DID NOT MANAGE. I weigh 54.0kg (up 0.2kg this month)
    dajoloehr - Lose 8lbs YES, splurge every two weeks and not more (?), finish first book YES
    2/3 done :)
    bob - stick to OMAD YES. Make progress YES. Extra bonus - to get under 200lbs NO
    kabrigail - get under 200lbs! ALMOST (definitely would've managed if month was longer :) )
    Laura - get under 270lbs (first time in 7 years!!) YES :)
    EVP_NZ - Stay on OMAD every day YES
    Buds200 - Go down 5.2lbs. Went down to 70.2 yayy :)
    john - not to eat King cake (?)