• Snowfairy2015
    Snowfairy2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Name: Ilene
    Height: 5'5"
    Current weight: 160
    Challenge weight: 140
    Ultimate goal weight: 130
    My motivation: to improve my digestion and overall health. To feel and look better.
    My plan: log everything every day, stick to my calorie goal, increase intake of vegetable and fruits. Increase intake of fiber.
    My workout is going to be mainly walking ( I aim for at least 10K steps every day) and a program called Restore Your Core. I had a very traumatic fall last May and tore several ligaments in my knees and feet. I must have also sustained some kind of injury to my pelvic floor because it seems that after that fall I started having sneeze pee. Restore Your Core is helping with that and I am still working on restoring range of motion to my knees, feet and hips.
  • donnalynnblake
    donnalynnblake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Donna Lynn
    Height: 5'6"
    Current Weight: 195 pounds
    Goal Weight: 165 pounds
    Motivation: To have better health and look better
    Plan: Limit and log calories & try to do some walking every day
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Name: Karen
    Height : 5 ft 11 in ( used to be 6 ft)
    Current weight: 347 lbs
    Challenge weight: 325
    Goal weight: 240 lbs
    Motivation: I ain't getting any younger!! Took off 130 pounds 2 years ago then gained it all back due to stress of going back to work after being off on disability.
    Plan: get moving!!!
  • JewelsM40
    JewelsM40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Name: Jewels
    Height: 5' 5"ish
    Current Weight: 238.4 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 160
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150
    My Motivation: I am currently not feeling all that great about myself, both physically and mentally. I have also been experiencing some health concerns that I am hoping I can minimize or eliminate. I just want to look and feel healthy, and live a long life watching my children grow.
    My Plan: Working in more walks throughout the day, develop my running stamina by training for a 5k, get involved in some toning workouts, hopefully move out of my comfort zone and join a Tabata class and DEFINITELY less binging on snack foods and develop better /healthier eating habits.
  • MissCarol863
    MissCarol863 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Name: Carol K.
    Height: 5'6"
    Current Weight: 201.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 185
    Ultimate Goal Weight:165
    Motivation: To have a stronger heart, lower blood pressure, and look better.
    Plan: Log all intake, keep myself within my allowed range to lose. Drink more water, and walk, walk, walk.
  • twosteplove
    twosteplove Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Name: Jodi
    Height: 5'9"
    Current Weight: 265
    Challenge Goal Weight: 235
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 155
    My Motivation: I want to get back in shape and improve my health. I have been focused on grad school, working, and taking care of my 4 kids and not on taking care of myself.
    My Plan: I started an Isagenix program on monday. I plan on keeping a food log of everything. I've been walking daily and once I adjust to this new nutritional program I plan on joining the gym (in about a week).
  • candie321
    candie321 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Name: Candace
    Current Weight: 222.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
    My Motivation: Both my parents have died, I've had 4 miscarriages and have dieted 1/2 my life. I'm so ready to have this weight off once and for all and not spend the next 20-40 years trying to get it off!!
    Plan: Already doing the gym 4 times a week but starting ww points plus today.
  • GirlyFrankie
    GirlyFrankie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Name: Frankie
    Height: 5’6
    Current Weight: 329.7
    Challenge Goal Weight: 290 (Out of the 300’s)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170
    My Motivation: I’ve been on this roller coaster for a while, I’d like to finally get off. But honestly, I have a 10 month old son who will be turning 1 in April, and he’s busy. I want to not only be around for him, but I want to be engaged with him away from the couch or bed. Additionally, I’d like to have more selections for clothes and get outdoors more. I’d love to go on a long hike or get on a roller coaster! 
    My Plan: Continue to work with my dietician, track foods, working out 3 days a week.
  • mjtahiti13
    mjtahiti13 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Name: MJ
    Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 168 (today!)
    Challenge Weight: 145
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
    My Motivation: I'm not getting any younger! This history of yo-yo dieting has to stop! I've always been physically active, but I am feeling the weight on my body more. I recently started karate with my 16 year old and I can feel it, the good and the bad. I want to progress injury free which means less weight on this body! I also want to grow old without being so hung up on my weight loss failures!
    Plan: Continue with my karate and fitness classes and keep tracking. Tracking everyday is my weakness that I plan to overcome! I was also thinking of doing an online mindful eating program on the side. Anyone ever take such a program?
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm a day behind....

Name: Emily
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight: 145
    Challenge Goal Weight: 130
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 125
    My Motivation: Got married in the summer and was overweight in the pictures so I realized that I needed to make some changes. I would like to get fit for summer and ready for a possible trip to Vegas.
    My Plan: Eating high protein and tracking calories, working out each day for an hour before work and fitting in exercise when I can. Also trying to avoid junk food at work and alcohol and the weekends. Even a couple drinks can add up fast!
  • Avetotustuus
    Avetotustuus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Name: Kristin
    Height: 5'5"
    Current weight: 159.2
    Challenge goal weight: 145
    Ultimate goal weight: 135-140?
    My motivation: In November, I decided to get serious about my weight because I didn't like the way I looked in pictures. I've been pretty consistent thus far, and I'm planning to keep it up because I have four weddings between late Spring and early Fall and I'm in two! I plan to look good in those pictures! ;-)
    My plan: Stay on top of my calorie counting, start a 10k training program, and continue with Jillian Michaels dvds. (I've been on a JM roll and just did her Ripped in 30 twice. Now I'm onto 6 week 6 pack!)
  • diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Name: Diana
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 181.4 as of 3/1/17
    Challenge goal weight: 170 (I'm still nursing a 9 month old, so .5 a week is my goal)
    Ultimate goal: 150
    My motivation: overall health, showing my kids that it's good to be active and fit!
    Plan: logging every day, following my current running training plan (I've got an 8k on 4/30, and a 10 miler on 5/6), and then focusing more on lifting after the races
  • LuckyLys
    LuckyLys Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Name: Stacey
    Current Weight: 195.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 170
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150 or less
    My Motivation: I want to be at a healthy weight and look and feel better. I lost weight and had a lifestyle change that I didn't adapt well to, so I want to get back into the swing of aiming for my goals.
    My Plan: Calorie counting everyday, planning my meals and cooking weekly, cutting fast food to a minimum, and starting an exercise plan
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Name: Ania
    Height: 5'9
    Current Weight: 215
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 165 or less
    My Motivation: I gained 40 pounds in the last 3 years and need to get back to feeling like myself again.
    My Plan: 1500 calories a day, 30 minutes exercise everyday, no junk food
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Height: 5'1
    Current Weight: 151
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130
    My Motivation: just continuing on my journey of being a happy and healthy person! I love this new life. I have more energy for my children, I want to try new things and I feel more confident in myself.
    My Plan: stick with my calorie goal, run 3x a week and do bodyweight routine 2x a week.
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Name:Lori
    Height:5'3
    Current Weight: 206
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180's
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140
    My Motivation: For this challenge, my son graduates in June. I want to feel good (look half decent) in a dress and I want to feel confident in getting my picture taken with him. For the long haul - I want to be healthy and strong. That simple!
    My Plan: Continue logging and working out 5 days/week.
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Name: Ginger
    Height: 6 feet
    Current Weight: 260.0
    Challenge Goal Weight: 245
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150
    My Current Motivation: Have two cruises scheduled this year and want to be smaller and confident in whatever I decide to wear.
    My ultimate motivation: I want to feel and look as Beautiful as my husband thinks I am. LOL.
    My Plan: Eat less, move more, and not let the little ups and downs become the stopping points.
  • makinit10
    makinit10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Name: Kristi
    Height 5'2
    Current Weight: 161.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 142
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 128
    My motivation: to be healthier long term into my 90's. I also want to lose weight to be active with my family & to feel stronger & more positive about myself.
    My plan: eat KETO, complete 6 body fit by Amy workouts a week, increase steps per day to 5000-8000.
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Name: Jeanne
    Height 5'8
    Current Weight: 163.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145 (maybe a little less)
    My motivation: (kinda funny) I want to fit into my riding leathers better. They were getting a little tight last fall and I have gained since then. I'm too embarrassed to have them altered and too cheap to buy new ones.
    My plan: Pretty simple - low calorie - lots of veggies, lean protein, lots of working out. No huge pressure. I enjoy a challenge and this group should help. Thanks for starting it!
  • Splkdancer
    Splkdancer Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Current Weight: 215.3
    Challenge Goal Weight: one-derland, 199
    Ultimate Goal Weigh: 150
    My motivation: (immediate) fit into a cute dress for my cousin's wedding in June, but also get healthy and feel great for the rest of my life
    My plan: MyFitnessPal calorie goals, StepBet challenge for exercise and limiting desserts.
This discussion has been closed.