Weekly Challenge: March 1st-March 7th

Options
13»

Replies

• Snowfairy2015
    Snowfairy2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I didn't get 10,000 steps yesterday. I tried but it just wasn't in the cards. Will try to incorporate more walking today.
  • GirlyFrankie
    GirlyFrankie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm slacking this week. I have yet to start the monthly challenge...however I've done well with the weekly challenge. My goal for the day is to start on the ARM challenge this evening.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Completed all 3 days of this challenge plus my buns, guns, and abs challenge. Have been under my calories every day and over 10K steps the last 3 days. Goal is to hit 20K steps on Saturday and Sunday before the weigh in on Monday.
  • makinit10
    makinit10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am eating KETO. Have been since November. I have been religiously tracking food on mfp since January. I quit working out in January as I didn't have the energy. Last night I worked out for the first time in over a month! It felt good. I need to start walking more as I miss walking. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. Is there a way to get a daily reminder to check in here?
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, but for this week, I've cut my calories by about 400. My weekly cheat meal (out to lunch with husband on Saturday) will be much healthier. I have a good game plan for my workout schedule. And, I've increased my water intake to a full gallon of water plus other beverages (coconut water and 2 cups of coffee). I probably won't do this every single day, but most days. It surprised me that I have more energy and less appetite. I've always been good about staying hydrated.
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty pumped as I hit my 5% weight loss today down 12lbs from January! I'm moving more this week even though Toronto is windy as frogs* but I am trying to add a bit more walking. Food has been good I ate over my 1.5/wk deficit but still under maintenance so yay. Do you guys find you eat right to your deficit or have a range? I'm finding I'm ranging from 1500-1700 depending on the day even without factoring in exercise. It feels good so I'm going to keep listening to my body! Happy Friyay!!!!
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back into meal prep and accountability for eating. When I have a crazy work week, especially if I'm on the road, I feel like it's easy to say "screw it!" and order Chinese or have a lot of wine. And usually that's when I just don't feel like cooking dinner. Re: Prep is Key!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    What is the weekly challenge?!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Kittu125 wrote: »
    What is the weekly challenge?!

it's on the 1st post of this thread
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Got it done today
  • Lapoof420
    Lapoof420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately ive been sick the past few days, so i have not been eating well or moving much this week. But im hoping to get bsck on track as soon as i can breathe lol
  • makinit10
    makinit10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Completed kettlebell combo workout from body fit by Amy.... Going swimming and walking w hubby and sons today. Am sore from the last couple days workouts! Ate over calories yesterday but way low the day before so net loss still
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Today was good. Went to the gym before work and stayed on track with calories
  • Ewa877129
    Ewa877129 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging as much as I should have. I have been making smarter choices. Not going out for lunch with my co-workers to Taco Bell (saves me money too :smile: ) I hurt myself running and had to take a break from running. So at work I get up for a break and walk around the office complex just to break up the eight hours of sitting at a desk. I've gained two pounds back - but I'm staying consistent at 265. Once my legs are up to it I'll begin running again.
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Lapoof420 wrote: »
    Unfortunately ive been sick the past few days, so i have not been eating well or moving much this week. But im hoping to get bsck on track as soon as i can breathe lol

Feel better, and join back in when you can!
This discussion has been closed.