TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Just finished up challenge #2 - did the beginner fitness blender video. Not too bad! I love the stretching in the warmup and cooldown. Feels so good. Also did a hike with Stella this afternoon and a treadmill run this morning. Tough transition back in the cold from being Arizona. Late last night arriving at the airport to 0 degrees F with no coat I wanted to cry and get right back on the plane.

@mamaelf2008 you can edit the MFP entry to correct it or make a new one. Did you scan it in with the barcode?

Hope Bodhi's stomach is feeling better. Smart dog with getting out of the Iditarod and getting special food. :)

Stella is super excited to be back home after a few days at the dog hotel. She did well but I missed her. Here's a picture they posted on facebook while I was gone :smiley:
    ndn6fmiplhbh.jpg
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,968 Member
    Options

So d63t3m4robdp.jpg

LOTS OF PINK STILL.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good evening team. I apologize for my late entry but at least I am making it.

Challenge #1
    I did the 10.49 mile Iditarod.
    I did not take it outside. It was chilly here most of e week with high winds.
    I opted for running because the weather will be breaking here soon and I want to get back to running again.

• mswanger09
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I gave up fireball for 5 days.
    It helped keep my calories in better shape and order. I also learned I didn't snack as much.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to contribute today but doing laundry and putting it up was all I could handle! I felt like I had just done 45 minutes of intense cardio by the sweating and breathing.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looks like we will be win this race as well.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If someone can add the 17 minutes for me watching the videos and staying active, I would appreciate it. I watched the videos on Monday and stretched, with some leg weights. love those videos but this is the first time I have remembered to add them. :s
    Next time I will do it right on Monday
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I did the 2.5k outdoor walk twice and I gave up chocolate for a whole 5 days, drove me insane too
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If someone can add the 17 minutes for me watching the videos and staying active, I would appreciate it. I watched the videos on Monday and stretched, with some leg weights. love those videos but this is the first time I have remembered to add them. :s

Done. I added the mins on Sunday for you. Someone just entered on Monday
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    Done. I added the mins on Sunday for you. Someone just entered on Monday
    Oops, that was me! I just took them back off.
    @aenglehardt347: Please separate Challenges #1 and Challenges #3, label them, and add separate sentences about your choices on both. You can use @mswanger's examples above. Then 15 more points for Team One!

LET'S GO TEAM! ONLY A FEW MORE MINUTES AND WE CAN TURN ANOTHER 10 POINTS! :)
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 - I walked 10 miles this week with Leslie. I started getting up early and doing two miles before work. Too cold to go outside. Hope this counts. It felt great, got me started on the right foot for the day.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,968 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. this is another" too close to call one" as I head to bed!!! Have to get up early for Zumba and our next destination
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day and here is to a new healthier week. The bonus of being sick is the voice.......my honey finds it incredibly sexy..........Jessica Rabbit type of voice (or batman........whatever). ;)

vm1o6emwmw8m.png
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Just finished up challenge #2 - did the beginner fitness blender video. Not too bad! I love the stretching in the warmup and cooldown. Feels so good. Also did a hike with Stella this afternoon and a treadmill run this morning. Tough transition back in the cold from being Arizona. Late last night arriving at the airport to 0 degrees F with no coat I wanted to cry and get right back on the plane.

@mamaelf2008 you can edit the MFP entry to correct it or make a new one. Did you scan it in with the barcode?

Hope Bodhi's stomach is feeling better. Smart dog with getting out of the Iditarod and getting special food. :)

Stella is super excited to be back home after a few days at the dog hotel. She did well but I missed her. Here's a picture they posted on facebook while I was gone :smiley:
    ndn6fmiplhbh.jpg

Yes I scanned the barcode. I did more digging and reentered just the name of it without scanning it and found one that matched. For it packed for work tomorrow. Now to figure out just where to put it in my day to be most helpful. Today I used it after a long workout. Thanks for your help!!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    qdr4cdyc9uiv.jpg
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK SEVEN DESTINATION IS UP
    AND RUNNING!
    HAVE FUN MON!
    B)
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!
    I feel like a human again!
    Let's crush this week!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My coworker was just at Montego Bay Jamaica!! She loved it. And the coffee.

We really squeeked by again this week.

Have a great week everyone
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

Even though I don't post much I am seeing how well everyone is doing! You guys rock!!!

I am very excited to be going back to Jamaica!!!! It was a stop on our cruise a few years ago. I was able to do the bobsledding and I climbed Dunns River Falls! We had a blast that day. I wasn't looking forward to climbing the falls, but am so happy that I did!!!

@hawkins410, I have a question about Challenge #3. I happen to still have a spice run that we purchased while in Jamaica, will that count? Or just I find something new?