After finding my TDEE, I'm considering a slow cut - thoughts/feedback?

Options
123457»

Replies

• TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    @Jennifer_Lynn_1982 You look gorgeous! You should feel beautiful, because you look like a million bucks! Mr. JenLyn must be proud to have an amazing wife.
    Look at your tiny waist! This dress fits you like a glove! Congratulations on your wedding!!!

Tereza
    Team EM2WL CPT and Coach
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Thank you @TerezaToledo - I felt like a million bucks!
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a gorgeous dress. You look fabulous. I bet you had a wonderful time with your family and friends. It's great to see how you've progressed over the last few months (which would surely have been stressful as the big day came up) and have remained fit and slim. Congratulations!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Aww Congrats Jennifer!! So very happy for you! And yes, you are beautiful and that dress is a knockout on you!! Im so glad you had a wonderful wedding and enjoyed it all!!!

Kelly
    Team EM2WL
  • jvezzsb01
    jvezzsb01 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here for your journey but you look radiant! Just lovely! Congratulations!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Congratulations !
    You look absolutely stunning and beaming with happiness!
    So glad you had a wonderful day!
    Ichel
    Team EM2WL
  • ibtmas
    ibtmas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow!Beautiful you!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Although our wedding was pretty low key as far as things for us to do, it was still a bit stressful so I'm happy that I was able to keep things in check and we had an awesome day. Now back to getting into my regular routine ...I'm continuing my weight lifting program and eating routing! I'm looking forward to the next few months to see where I can be in PR's and some cute summer clothes!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Beautiful bride!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Thanks Lori (@sumiblue)!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Has anyone else found that going off birth control has caused weight/water weight gain? I'm up 5 lbs in 2.5 weeks and the math doesn't add up that I've actually put on weight.

I'm wondering what other people's experiences have been....please let me know ☺
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I found the opposite, but it's all hormonal and hormone effects can vary from person to person. (Pregnancy hormones make me blow up like a balloon - whether from actual pregnancy or from birth control. But that's not true for every woman.)
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Hormones can affect everyone differently. If there is nothing in your diet or activity that would cause a change, and the only change has been the meds, then I would certainly chalk it up to coming off the pill.

Kelly
    Team Em2WL
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Thank you @SusanMFindlay and @Raynn1 ! I will chalk it up to hormones and make sure my eating/activity are better tracked for the next week or two. I'm down a couple of pounds already so I'm sure it's a temporary bloat.