New to the group

Options
2»

Replies

• rfrieman
    rfrieman Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yes it does. "If you care enough for the Result, you will almost always attain it".
  • nmcknny
    nmcknny Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I missed logging my food for a couple of days--back to it, though.
  • rfrieman
    Options
    When you get off track, just get right back on as soon as you can.
  • nmcknny
    nmcknny Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I started working part time and I'm finding it harder to get on here every day. I'm minding my food choices and my fiber, so that's ok.
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am back as well.....Let's do this!!
  • ecs1516
    ecs1516 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group. Age 51 with one college son and one still in HS . It is so hard to lose weight the last two years .
    Carol
  • rfrieman
    Options
    ecs1516 wrote: »
    I am new to the group. Age 51 with one college son and one still in HS . It is so hard to lose weight the last two years .
    Carol

Welcome Carol. This is Rhonda. Good luck on your journey. You can find a lot of helpful information and motivation on this site.
  • dph118
    dph118 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP. I just started (for the umpteenth time) my weight loss journey. I am really tired of my yo-yo dieting and plan to really make this work. My weight has been trending upward for too many years! I am 53 and have struggled with getting regular exercise because of health reasons. Now, I am telling myself I need to lose this weight for my health. I could really use help with motivation. If anyone can relate, please send me a friend request. Good luck with your weight loss journey! Diana
  • jjpdmann
    jjpdmann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP long time ago but never really put it to use. At my heaviest now of 194. Woke up this morning with a great desire to finally do something about it. I am 52 this year, 50 pounds over weight, have 4 children from 26-13, and am a home daycare provider. Need some accountability, friends, support and laughs through this journey!
  • aec709
    aec709 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    rejoined today. Looking for support. I am 57 and work a desk job. I am walking 4 to 5 days a week but not really losing anything. I track my food and still am not losing. Help and support is what I am looking for.
  • pamelasears463
    pamelasears463 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal. Just finished ovarian cancer treatments end of May. Need to get my life back on track. Need to eat healthy, lose weight and exercise more. Still having issues with my neuropathy of the feet but trying ro be more active. I know I can do this. If I can go thru Chemo/radiation I've got this. :)
  • angelic2u
    angelic2u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! ((Hugs))
  • lhurst110717
    lhurst110717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello from Northern Kentucky… I just started my Journey AGAIN 11/07/2017. Feel free to add me as a friend. The more friends the better!!!
    My fitness pal : Lhurst110717
  • BostonDeb2018
    BostonDeb2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies my name is Debbi. I'm 51 and I have about 16 pounds to lose. I'm in perimenopause which makes it interesting and it seems the older I get the harder it is to lose weight. I'm going to track calories and up my exercise!
  • delialayne174
    delialayne174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new to the group and so excited to be here and to share experiences with y’all.