CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    morning folks

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    morning folks

Morning, Marie! Hope you are doing well today!
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am getting me some help on having my meals cooked and house cleaning Jerry is getting worst and not helpin me. Much. My daughter kathy is in the hos[ital after a fall off of trailer at work/ they are still running test on her. This happen Monday About a 3 foot fall and was Bleeding from her ears. Te bleeding has stop But still swollen up Her husband is taking care of the grandchild By the way a another lone story it sadden me that I can;t be with her. She is at one of the biggest hospital in Dallas and of course I do not know how to get there..after all the new highways built round it. I have to tell Jerry how to get everyplace we go.even here in Mesquite Oh he how can still get of Walmart and Kroger. But that about it . i am glad she is there is there to get good help and care

This is why i have been so distress Here latey.
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Janice. Sorry I haven't read any posts the last couple days. Been slightly busy here.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @CALIECAT...Thoughts and prayers for your daughter, Marie. She knows if you could be there, you would be there. Perhaps you will be able to talk to her on the phone soon. Glad that you are getting some help in the house. The less you have to worry about, the better. Stay strong! Come here to vent went you need to!

<3 Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thanks Esther for the bday wishes. I had a great day.
    My son just got engaged, he is happier than I've seen him for years. I'm so glad.
    Marie,I hope your daughter gets better soon.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    eaukbw0f0w9x.jpg
    Here is my son and fiance. The phone rang earlier and I didnt get to finish my post. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am running late again but did want to say hello yo you all.m We have a beatiful windy day here. Probable goin to blow in another storm over the weekend.

marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I wanted to tell everyone that I have enjoyed and appreciated everyone and their friendship, however I am going to go back to the way I originally lost and it was on my own. I wish everyone the best . Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Sorry to see you go, Janice. Best wishes.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh janicemNoBest of luck.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Janice, We will miss you, good luck on your journey!!!
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning girls
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning girls. I am awaiting on my nurse to come by We had good news yesterday. We do not owe 270.92 cents water bill. it was a mistake by the city hall.Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    good morning girls. I am awaiting on my nurse to come by We had good news yesterday. We do not owe 270.92 cents water bill. it was a mistake by the city hall.Marie

Morning, Marie...that is fantastic news! And a speedy one, too!
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies,

Marie, That's good news, glad they got it fixed.

Looks like our little group is getting smaller and smaller!!! Hope everyone is doing ok.
    Not much going on with me. Still having knee problems but not too bad. I have developed a Baker's
    cyst behind right knee but it doesn't bother me very much, just praying that it resolves on its own.

Connie, I bet you are spoiling Andrew. They are so sweet at his age and grow up so fast.

Take care.

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Nancy...yep, sorry to see us dwindling down. Sometimes waiting on the knee to work itself out is best. I am so glad I didn't mess with the supposed torn meniscus a while back. I am not having any problems with that knee now. It may be a combination of lesser weight on it and the collagen, who knows? Baby Andrew is nearly 8 weeks old and growing like a weed!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I got a message from Becky and she wanted to know how to get here. I did not know how to tell her how i should have told Connie but fagot to.My brain is so scatter brain now a days

marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...we are still Easter Misfit Losers and she can find us under Groups.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    going out for lunch with Bruce and Alice is due out at 10AM Bruce and is family at 11 AM