Mom2Annie's Progress Thread

Replies

• Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    You PASSED!! That must feel amazing! I knew you would with all that studying you were doing. It always feels good to get refocused!! April goals coming up!

You're so sweet. It did feel amazing...still does. My hands were shaking for about 45 minutes after I passed. It was really tough and I'm so glad it's over.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go! I've noticed at the end of the day when I'm hungriest and I've got something stressful to do at work, that I sometimes have to eat cause I just can't get the work done if I don't so I know what your talking about. Had one of those days yesterday.
  • Mom2annie
    edited April 2017
    sttbm5a6kekc.png

Hey guys. I've been in the throes of tax season crunch time the past week. Between studying for my exam and taxes, I either haven't had the opportunity or haven't had the energy to socialize and follow everyone's OMAD journeys. After April 18, things should get back to normal pretty quickly.

My weight has been up and down within the same 6 pound range for over a month. I've found myself to be unusually hungry all day at work the last week. Not sure why but I've stuck to OMAD anyway. Not an easy task lately but I'm not going to let my old habits run my life again... so I just do what I have to do.

One of these days, I'm going to catch up on all of your threads. Miss chatting with my fellow OMADers. Oh, and welcome to the newbies. TTYL

• leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Glad you're keeping up with us! Take all the time you need, we'll be here when you come back "full time".
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good job keeping to OMAD, tty soon :)
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    Wow! Your progress is awesome!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    You've done really well. Some of my most difficult times are when I'm stressed at work and really need to concentrate.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I like seeing your chart. You are doing a really good job! Now - about those taxes .... which is what I need to be doing right now!
  • Mom2annie
    8pnvdqvky1tt.png

Morning morning!
    This needs to be quick...
    I'm at 262 this morning. Haven't seen that number on the scale in 12 years!

New development... I'm dating again. Haven't dated in about 5 years. A long time to go without romantic affection of any kind. I'm cautiously optimistic and glowing. Girls... he's 6'4", olive-skinned, muscular, miraculously finds me completely irresistable, lives a mile away, is in uniform every day, SMART, polite... do I need to go on? Lol It's like I'm living in a dream, or romantic comedy. So foreign to me but I'm not complaining a bit. Even if it doesn't last, I'm savoring every moment.

Gotta run...tax hell awaits for a bit longer. Miss you guys. Until next time...
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    <3 I'm so happy when good things happen to good people!

Congrats on your weight loss.

I know they say that weight is just a number but I'm sure its giving you the confidence you need to attract these things into your life :) You deserve it, but just deserving things doesn't get us things. Sometimes we need the added confidence to believe we deserve these things to have them.

Hope you have many fun dates :) You deserve it :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    3.6!!! You had an awesome loss this week, YAY!!!

I'm glad your so happy with this new guy and I wish you the best :)
  • Mom2annie
    Thank you ladies!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    You go girl :)
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Well if that's not a "non scale victory " I don't know what is. Congrats!!
  • amflautist
    I'm grinning from ear to ear at your news. It's YOU! Your new confidence - you can do anything!
  • Mom2annie
    leveejohn wrote: »
    Well if that's not a "non scale victory " I don't know what is. Congrats!!

I hadn't even thought of it that way. You're right! And thank you. :)
    amflautist wrote: »
    I'm grinning from ear to ear at your news. It's YOU! Your new confidence - you can do anything!

Aww, shucks. :blush: I think you're right. My confidence has been slowing increasing with the weight loss, then got another boost when I passed that wicked test. This gentleman (we'll call him X--his first initial) has increased it 10-fold. I've been walking around with a stupid grin on my face for a few days.

I haven't told him that I only eat once a day, but he drinks Coke a couple times a day, so he has no healthy/unhealthy legs to stand on. I don't think he'll criticize OMAD, but it's nice to have some ammunition anyway.

I had to defend OMAD on Sunday to my aunt that is a long-term Weight Watchers fan. She said, "That's not a healthy way to lose weight. Does your doctor know you're doing that?" insert eyeroll here.

To the other ladies...thank you for being happy for me. I appreciate the support and encouragement. You guys rock.

I'm going to update my profile pic to one I took last night for X. My face is really slimming down you guys! I love it.

TTYL!
    Laura
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    <3<3<3
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    WOW, you can really see the difference in your profile pic :) the smile helps lol
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    I love your new picture, you are glowing and I wonder why your smile is sooo big??? :p
  • amflautist
    Mom2annie wrote: »
    I had to defend OMAD on Sunday to my aunt that is a long-term Weight Watchers fan. She said, "That's not a healthy way to lose weight. Does your doctor know you're doing that?" insert eyeroll here.
    TTYL!
    Laura

Eyeroll here too! I don't intend to tell my family. When we have our family reunion in July, I'll just say I'm not hungry in the evenings anymore.