Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    How long do you have company?
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Another 5 weeks and 2 days, im helping my sister out while she is inbetween places, she moves on june 2nd to her new place. I need to put myself first though... And be thankful i only gained 4 lbs!! It could be way worse.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    That is a LONG time :s
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    My scale and i are having a fight... Its been over a month since i gained a few lbs back and it wont come off... I knew i would have this struggle in my current situation but i didnt expect it to bug me so much.... Time to change things up a bit i think!!!!!
    I am not making very good eating choices and there is a lot more junk in my house then usual... I do the cooking and most of the shopping so i can control this more. I have also been cooking left overs so my company has food during the day... Ya then they dont eat it so i do.... Done with that as well...

At least you are not on the yo-yo hype. I gain one week, the next week I lose all I gained the week before plus a little more, then I gain again. I don't understand it..
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    That is a LONG time :s

Lol yes and there has been since she came...cheap meals, so much bread, chips, regular pop, icecream, popsicles, late night trips for milkshakes (my sister is pregnant) sometimes i resist sometimes i dont
  • GenesisBodiford
    GenesisBodiford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey new friends!! I started at 300lbs when I got divorced in 2014. I got remarried in 2015 at 260lbs. I've since been pregnant 2x. About to give birth to the 2nd. I'm at 251. My lowest has been 240 (at beg of both pregnancies). I'm excited to get below that number!! I got up to 265 with first baby, and this baby I've been up to 264 two months ago and then got on here and started logging and changing choices --- now down to 251, 13lb loss in 2 months, while pregnant. Can't wait to hear ya'lls stories and to encourage and motivate along our journeys!