Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Coconut red curry chicken with cauliflower "rice," carrots, and asparagus. That's the pot, not my plate, by the way.

That looks great, I love curry but the family doesn't
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Glorious Indian smorgasbord tonight! 9ae3wcr7xtsp.jpg
  • murrell007
    Options

I don't know much about Indian food but it looks great!
  • murrell007
    Options
    Fresh caught walleye and orzo pasta salad with fresh fruit
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    bp7us7dlcv64.jpeg
    Spaghetti squash with bacon, chicken, spinach and mozzarella.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    I had luncheon meat lol with 100g bacon, 2 boiled eggs, 2.5 slices of white bread and 250g ricotta lol...

Less protein so it was hard to get full...

I don't know what it is with eggs, but boiled or plain fried doesn't seem as filling as scrambled or an omelette or quiche. I would have had a hard time getting full as well. Do you find the same issue with eggs, or am I a weirdo? lol

The calories in my meal added up to 1189, so I was 11 shy of caloric intake for the day. I was stuffed though, ate every bite.

I haven't really paid attention to the egg thing. I'll start paying attention and report back :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options

<3 looks amazing
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    murrell007 wrote: »
    Fresh caught walleye and orzo pasta salad with fresh fruit

Love fish. Looks yummy :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    bp7us7dlcv64.jpeg
    Spaghetti squash with bacon, chicken, spinach and mozzarella.

yummmmm :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast strips cooked with coconut oil (seasoning, turmeric, garlic pepper, and a bit of garlic salt), onions, and tomato, on top of a huge bed of spring mix, drizzled with some of my homemade honey mustard vinaigrette. I enjoyed it with a serving of Jasmine Rice, a whole carrot cutup, half a cucumber cut up, and a big scoop of hummus. Drink was a blueberry, banana, Greek yogurt, and chia seed smoothie.
    dd5kctu8i7nw.jpg
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Grass fed beef burger, grilled portobello mushroom, guacamole, Wickles pickles, and Kerrygold cheddar.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    uiid7d42hdpt.jpeg
    Bringing out my inner child :) with green eggs and ham (spinach, eggs, ham and marble cheese with a little sriracha)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^lolol, Cutest meal ever!!
  • murrell007
    Options
    Grass fed beef burger, grilled portobello mushroom, guacamole, Wickles pickles, and Ker!rygold cheddar.
    This looks great
  • murrell007
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast strips cooked with coconut oil (seasoning, turmeric, garlic pepper, and a bit of garlic salt), onions, and tomato, on top of a huge bed of spring mix, drizzled with some of my homemade honey mustard vinaigrette. I enjoyed it with a serving of Jasmine Rice, a whole carrot cutup, half a cucumber cut up, and a big scoop of hummus. Drink was a blueberry, banana, Greek yogurt, and chia seed smoothie.
    ]

This looks great! I love the idea of adding the smoothie. I love smoothie's and I have been missing them. You can get alot of fiber in there. I usually try to add ground flax seed for more fiber
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @murrell007 I love them for the taste and the fiber... I need them to have a nice bowel movement in the morning. :-)
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    Mm just made soft tacos! With guacamole - I make the all time best! Didn't take pictures because, you know - messy eats! :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Mm just made soft tacos! With guacamole - I make the all time best! Didn't take pictures because, you know - messy eats! :-)
    That does sound good, my daughter loves these! I need to try them, too. Do you use black beans in them?

• ShannonOMAD
    Options
    That does sound good, my daughter loves these! I need to try them, too. Do you use black beans in them?

I make them different every time! Sometimes black beans, sometimes refried beans, sometimes faux ground meat, sometimes just veggies! Tonight was black beans, seitan chunks, sour cream, cheese, guac, lettuce, pico de gallo, cilantro lime rice, and a lot of love!