show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Dal made with red lentils and sweet potato - I ate too much of it, it was really good.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Boneless skinless chicken breast strips cooked with coconut oil (seasoning, turmeric, garlic pepper, and a bit of garlic salt), onions, and tomato, on top of a huge bed of spring mix, drizzled with some of my homemade honey mustard vinaigrette. I enjoyed it with a serving of Jasmine Rice, a whole carrot cutup, half a cucumber cut up, and a big scoop of hummus. Drink was a blueberry, banana, Greek yogurt, and chia seed smoothie.
    dd5kctu8i7nw.jpg

BEAUTIFUL meal!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    @1MADGIRL , thank you so much. This one made my list of favorites so far and it was totally off the cuff and thrown together on a whim. Having a bag of frozen chicken tenders on hand came in handy :-)
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hi guys OMAD noob here, this is my 7th meal in my 7th day, one week down. many to come B)

r7h8hx71f33i.jpg

veggies and mushroom soup
    oatmeal with frozen cherries
    walnuts with sunflower and pumpkin seeds

1317 cals total

sorry for the poor pic exposure, the whole soup is 4 bowls like that one btw
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Still looks and sounds good regardless of exposure! I'm salivating over your casserole dish of oatmeal and cherries!
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    thank you Sandy, you are too kind, truth to be told I was like damn that thing looks bleak compared other meals in the thread, it crossed my mind to just take the pic down, but hey I weighted in this morning and I lost exactly 4.0 flash in my first week so I was like ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcg8qnPsyrg
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    jpkmvuvwimnn.jpg
    Slightly overcooked my 3 egg omelette stuffed with 2 cups of baby spinach and onions, but it was still yummy. I added 1/2 an avocado and some Newman's Own Organic Salsa to it. Enjoyed it with 4 oz of Eckridge Farms Polska Kielbasa, a blueberry and oatmeal smoothie and instead of adding yogurt, I put my Chobani Vanilla Yogurt, 1/2 cup, in a dessert dish with a 1/4 TBSP of Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter and 3 TBSP of Chia seeds. I used 1 1/2 TBSP to cook the eggs and kielbasa. Meal is 1326 calories.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^Think I suddenly have the urge to make sure to have a nice Mexican meal this week sometime! Looks mighty tasty!
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It was amazing but I couldn't finish my plate. Not sure what I was thinking putting that much on there lol
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Two cheeseburgers, a kale salad, and a heap of pickles! igt1sqt4od9r.jpg
    dxwerlostv2w.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    d41ksxvo16xw.jpeg
    Steelhead trout, cauliflower, shrimp,broccoli and a turkey avocado meatloaf that didn't make it in the photo.
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    dxwerlostv2w.jpg

Those look like meat hamburgers, may I have your recipe if made from scratch or brand if not? My daughter and I would totally chow on those!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    d41ksxvo16xw.jpeg
    Steelhead trout, cauliflower, shrimp,broccoli and a turkey avocado meatloaf that didn't make it in the photo.

Photos like this make me wish I enjoyed fish! Ugh. lol
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    dxwerlostv2w.jpg

Those look like meat hamburgers, may I have your recipe if made from scratch or brand if not? My daughter and I would totally chow on those!

Yes! they taste 100% like real meat hamburgers. Which, is CRAZY. But they are very good!
    They are called "Beyond Burger" by the company "Beyond Meat"
    I find mine in whole foods, though they are often sold out because they are so popular! They often sell them with the real ground meat (smart marketing!), but can also sometimes be found in the frozen vegetarian section. Seriously, they are so good, for a special treat, they are worth the high price tag!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD, thank you! If I can't find them at our state grocery chain, I will head to the natural food store. They really do look out of this world!
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD, thank you! If I can't find them at our state grocery chain, I will head to the natural food store. They really do look out of this world!

Good luck! If you go here : http://beyondmeat.com/store-locator and check, it might save you some time! They are moving slowing through the country. But are gaining popularity, so, I have hope! :-)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Tonight's meal was 6 Chicken drumsticks with 2 cups broccoli and cheese and sour cream :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Tonight's meal was 6 Chicken drumsticks with 2 cups broccoli and cheese and sour cream :)

Nomnomnom!

• eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    dp4flw2avtce.jpeg
    Open faced BBQ pork sandwich with cheddar cheese, honey siracha BBQ sauce, Chipotle mayo, fresh onion jalapeno and cilantro. With a side of Cole slaw.