Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    eblyth00 wrote: »
    dp4flw2avtce.jpeg
    Open faced BBQ pork sandwich with cheddar cheese, honey siracha BBQ sauce, Chipotle mayo, fresh onion jalapeno and cilantro. With a side of Cole slaw.

WOW I'm almost hungry again! That looks great!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Tonight's meal was 6 Chicken drumsticks with 2 cups broccoli and cheese and sour cream :)

looks so satisfying!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    dp4flw2avtce.jpeg
    Open faced BBQ pork sandwich with cheddar cheese, honey siracha BBQ sauce, Chipotle mayo, fresh onion jalapeno and cilantro. With a side of Cole slaw.

WOW I'm almost hungry again! That looks great!

Me too :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Tonight's meal was 6 Chicken drumsticks with 2 cups broccoli and cheese and sour cream :)

looks so satisfying!

It was :p
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Seitan, pilaf, hummus, toom, taboule, marinated onion, and pita. j2ax5t5ex3wh.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    dp4flw2avtce.jpeg

Looks absolutely fantastic!
  • wsandy8512
    Seitan, pilaf, hummus, toom, taboule, marinated onion, and pita. j2ax5t5ex3wh.jpg

I've never had Seitan, but everything on your plate looks great! My daughter would devour that in a heartbeat. So would I. Lol

• wsandy8512
    I couldn't eat the second piece of chicken, lol. If I were able to, I would've made my goal to up calories, but I couldn't. Ended up around 1216. Anyway, Husband grilled me up some BBQ boneless skinless chicken breast with grilled asparagus, zucchini, carrots, green peppers and onions, a baked potato with butter. Washed it down with lovely banana, yogurt, carob powder smoothie with chia seeds. wj4s56ktu71p.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    9sa170femhj8.jpeg
    Salmon burger with avocado, fried egg, shrimp and turkey avocado mini meatloaf
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    I couldn't eat the second piece of chicken, lol. If I were able to, I would've made my goal to up calories, but I couldn't. Ended up around 1216. Anyway, Husband grilled me up some BBQ boneless skinless chicken breast with grilled asparagus, zucchini, carrots, green peppers and onions, a baked potato with butter. Washed it down with lovely banana, yogurt, carob powder smoothie with chia seeds. wj4s56ktu71p.jpg

this looks absolutely amazing
  • 1MADGIRL

ahhh hummus! I've bought some to add to a meal this week :D great meal. looks yummy
  • ShannonOMAD

ahhh hummus! I've bought some to add to a meal this week :D great meal. looks yummy

Thanks! There is a magic that happens when rice and hummus meet!
  • wsandy8512
    Lol, you are right about that magic!!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    pnuv275zsxz6.jpg

So, today I had a banana smoothie, 2 pieces of COD with chips, hummus, two weetabix with milk, and half a container of fage total 0% yoghurt
  • wsandy8512
    Looks great and I love your plate! What is weetabix, btw?
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    5bk2xiazxzfv.jpeg

Left over pork steak with roasted veggies and potato salad
  • 1MADGIRL
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Looks great and I love your plate! What is weetabix, btw?

Wheat cereal!
    8bp5j93r8p85.png
  • 1MADGIRL
    5bk2xiazxzfv.jpeg

That looks amazing!
  • wsandy8512
    5bk2xiazxzfv.jpeg

Lovely, lovely meal!

• ShannonOMAD
    You should all be jealous, now! For a cool 1,000 calories, I've got seasoned fries (2 giant potatoes), 10 nuggets, 1/2 cup of mushy peas, and mayo and ketchup for dipping. Man, this hits the spot! 1os02pt8l16o.jpg
    5cx7kvb7sf9q.jpg