show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    8oz. Ribeye steak, baked potato with 1 piece of bacon, 1tsp butter, 1tbsp sour cream, 1/8 sharp shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup lima beans. I forgot to make my dessert before eating... 1/2 cup greek yogurt (vanilla) and 1tsp natural creamy peanut butter. Total calories for the meal is 1486 calories. nh3wxef3mydj.jpg

YUM that looks good :D potatoes and bacon <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    @1MADGIRL, it's the potatoes and bacon that almost wasn't, I was going to eat it with a salad, but had a case of the lazies and didn't feel like cutting up vegetables. lol So, I opted to nuke the tater and throw the bacon on the grill at the last minute.
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    never made it home since yesterday afternoon. so I had a taco bell loaded taco burrito and a six pack. not a good day but I only ate once.
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, guacamole, salsa, on romaine "bun" Silver tequila with La Croix Mango seltzer. Happy Seis de Mayo
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    0zzvcgy5agx9.jpeg
    CHICKEN PIZZA CRUST!!' Omg so good will definetly make again, more sauce next time though :yum:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yummy :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, guacamole, salsa, on romaine "bun" Silver tequila with La Croix Mango seltzer. Happy Seis de Mayo

Romaine makes a great little bun, doesn't it? Your meal looked great!

• wsandy8512
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    CHICKEN PIZZA CRUST!!' Omg so good will definetly make again, more sauce next time though :yum:

I think I would like to try this. Did you whip up on your own or do you have a site for recipe?

• 1MADGIRL
    Options
    0zzvcgy5agx9.jpeg

Do you have a recipe you can share ? :)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    10oz cold chicken breast, 1 large egg, 1oz parm( i used cheap powdery stuff ) and seasoning in you like ( I used oregano, garlic and chili pepper flakes) I used my food processor to break down the chicken until it was "flaky" added the rest and mixed with a fork for about 2-3 minutes. Spread out on non stick thingy and formed desired shape. Cook 8-10 minutes on 500. Cool, add toppings cook for another 6ish ( I did 5 on bake 2 on broil) enjoy :yum:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    "Non-stick thingy", I adore you for using the word thingy. It's a universal language I can understand!

Thanks for sharing your recipe!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    thank you so much!! :)
  • HestiaMoon1
    Options
    10oz cold chicken breast, 1 large egg, 1oz parm( i used cheap powdery stuff ) and seasoning in you like ( I used oregano, garlic and chili pepper flakes) I used my food processor to break down the chicken until it was "flaky" added the rest and mixed with a fork for about 2-3 minutes. Spread out on non stick thingy and formed desired shape. Cook 8-10 minutes on 500. Cool, add toppings cook for another 6ish ( I did 5 on bake 2 on broil) enjoy :yum:

I've made a cauliflower crust similarly. So good.
    Please make sure you are using real Parmesan- I don't know if you are aware, but many brands of the pre-grated parm have been proven to have SAWDUST in them!!! You could throw a chunk of solid Parmigiana Reggiano - the good stuff - in the food processor with the chicken. You know, you're eating one meal - make it with the best ingredients!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    I should add the chicken was precooked :blush:
  • HestiaMoon1
    Options
    Homemade matzo ball soup! I always have chicken stock on hand and I had leftover matzo balls in the freezer I made when my son just couldn't shake the flu this winter.
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ending week 2 with some pasta

9mu6xc297btq.jpg

spaghetti
    mushrooms
    red onions
    tomato sauce
    nutritional yeast
    guacamole

total 1486 cals

• wsandy8512
    Options
    x3nomorph wrote: »

spaghetti
    mushrooms
    red onions
    tomato sauce
    nutritional yeast
    guacamole

total 1486 cals

That looks so good!

• 1MADGIRL
    Options
    x3nomorph wrote: »
    ending week 2 with some pasta

9mu6xc297btq.jpg

spaghetti
    mushrooms
    red onions
    tomato sauce
    nutritional yeast
    guacamole

total 1486 cals

looks so satisfying!
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    That looks so good!

it was good haha, one of the underrated perks of OMAD is that after a 23 hour fast food taste so much better, maybe is all in my head, but yeah

1MADGIRL wrote: »

looks so satisfying!

you know I was having trouble finishing it all, and I was thinking this morning I don't really need to clean up the plate, it IS ok to leave some food and throw away the leftovers if I'm already stuffed to the gills

anyway guys, week 2 had a 3.6 lbs loss so it looks like the scale numbers are headed in the right direction, at least for now
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    The most sobering thing about seeing everyone's meals is portion size. I think my portions are wayyy too big. And then you all say you couldn't finish it. You weren't hungry anymore. I'm looking forward to getting to that stage!