Options
1235»

Replies

• MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Toast with PB and sliced apple
    Lunch: Tomato stew with rice, potato and lentils
    Afternoon Snacks: Potato chips, soy hot chocolate with a scotch finger biscuit
    Dinner: Baked beans with garlic tofu
    Evening Snacks: Blue doritos, tea with a scotch finger biscuit
  • alybran
    alybran Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    YESTERDAY
    Breakfast/pre-workout: Oatmeal
    Post-workout: Bio Trust protein shake
    Lunch: Bangkok curry noodles w/ poached egg
    Snack: Greek yogurt with bran flakes and sliced apple bananas
    Dinner: Olive Garden - minestrone soup, salad, and a couple breadsticks :blush:

TODAY
    Breakfast: Mini sweet potato muffin, banana w/ PB
    Lunch: Olive Garden minestrone soup w/ a breadstick, dark chocolate
    Snack: Greek yogurt w/ Vanilla blueberry clusters
    Dinner: Vegetable dumplings w/ brown rice. I'll add whatever other veggies I can find in my fridge on the side but probably won't count the calories since they'll be pretty negligible.
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- whole wheat wrap filled with sliced bananas, peanut butter and flax seed.
    Lunch- Leftovers: Vegan Picadillo with rice
    Dinner-??? I have been sitting in traffic for two hours! It usually only takes a half hour to get home. I guess I will see what I'm in the mood for when I get there . Definitely not in the cooking mood. But I'm enjoying reading all of your posts while I sit here!
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Today was a pescatarian day for me: shrimp and grits for lunch, and crab stuffed salmon with fries and vegetable medley for dinner. I still have a few calories left so I'm going to have some frozen mangoes and cinnamon for my bedtime snack.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Aarjono wrote: »
    Today was a pescatarian day for me: shrimp and grits for lunch, and crab stuffed salmon with fries and vegetable medley for dinner. I still have a few calories left so I'm going to have some frozen mangoes and cinnamon for my bedtime snack.

Do you defrost the mangoes or just leave them like ice cubes? I'm curious.
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Steele cut oats, with sliced almonds, dried cranberries, milk and brown sugar.
    Lunch: small bean and cheese burrito (from home) trying to decide between leftover morrocan sweet potato stew and a green salad.
    Dinner: I'm attempting falafels. We will see how that goes.
  • glassofroses
    Options
    Porridge, veggie sushi bento box and beans on toast. My dad has given me a 24 hour bug. :disappointed:
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Banana, Lunch- Vegetable Soup, Dinner will need to be on the go so I'm planning on a Subway Veggie Delight sandwich
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been making the jump to vegan over the past week or so:

Breakfast: choc peanut butter thickshake
    Lunch: 6 inch salad and avocado sub, no cheese
    Snack: chocolate almond milk, oreos and potato chips
    Dinner: udon noodles with mushroom sauce
    Snack: (safe) raw cookie dough
  • alybran
    Options
    I haven't been posting what I've eaten because I've been crap at logging and also crap at eating actual meals. It's more like walking through the kitchen, grabbing whatever I see, and shoving it in my mouth... lol.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,248 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam
    Lunch: Leftover vegetable tempura and rolls
    Snack: Strawberries and blueberries
    Dinner: Large salad (mixed lettuce from the garden, cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, and feta cheese) with pita chips
    Snack: Chocolate milk and some chips

Today:
    Breakfast: Cinnamon sugar toast
    Lunch: Macaroni and cheese
    Snack: Strawberries and blueberries covered with vanilla Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Santa Fe chicken and roasted zucchini
    Snack: Chocolate milk
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today:
    Breakfast: Protein shake with a banana, raw cacao powder, almond milk and Bob's Red Mill vegan protein powder
    Lunch: Quinoa, kale, sweet potato pilaf with baked tofu
    Dinner: Sandwich with Field Roast smoked tomato deli slices (so good!) on sprouted flaxseed bread
    Snacks: raw almonds, chobani yogurt

:)
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Aarjono wrote: »

Do you defrost the mangoes or just leave them like ice cubes? I'm curious.

sorry-- jut saw this. I eat them frozen!!
  • glassofroses
    Options
    Bringing this back

I had oatmeal for breakfast with chocolate ricecakes -- I just really like them. I'm having a cheese sandwich with my favourite vanilla yoghurt for lunch and dinner...haven't decided but it's a training day so it'll have couscous and vegetables for sure.
  • alybran
    Options
    Bringing this back

I had oatmeal for breakfast with chocolate ricecakes -- I just really like them. I'm having a cheese sandwich with my favourite vanilla yoghurt for lunch and dinner...haven't decided but it's a training day so it'll have couscous and vegetables for sure.

I have been so bad about this! I left for vacation and ever since I came back I've been struggling to get back on track.

Yesterday
    Breakfast: Apple w/ PB
    Lunch: Mushroom bell pepper quesadilla w/ salsa & light sour cream
    Snack: Good thins ancient grain crackers + garden vegetable cream cheese spread
    Dinner: Veggie lo mein
    Post-workout: Vanilla creme protein shake

Today
    Breakfast: Toast w/ PB
    Lunch: Veggie lo mein
    Snack: Vanilla Greek yogurt + pineapple and banana + bran flakes, chia seeds, and cacao nibs!
    Dinner: Spinach & feta mini crustless quiche

I'll try to start updating daily again!
  • glassofroses
    Options
    I had fish today, you have been warned if that upsets you. I had surgery two weeks ago to remove my appendix after acute appendicitis so I have to do what makes taking care of myself easier and sometimes that's eating fish for that healthy protein/brain function.

Breakfast: chocolate weetabix with hazelnut milk.
    Lunch: wholemeal pitta pizza with spinach topping.
    After lunch snack: strawberry'n' mascarpone yoghurt and 2 squares of dark chocolate with orange
    Pre-dinner snack: a cup of Beanies amaretto almond 2 cal per cup coffee with it ratioed at two parts coffee to one part hazelnut milk.
    Dinner: Basa fillet with lemon and herbs and two steam bags of veggies (carrots, peas and green beans)
    After dinner snack: a Wagon Wheel. It's basically like a rounded graham cracker, marshmallow on top of that and the whole thing dipped in chocolate. :lol: