Does Anyone Else Have This Shameful Habit?

2»

Replies

• DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Cheese is my favourite food in the world. It is also a crazy amount of calories for a small amount. When I started Keto and was on 1800 calories a day I could eat it a bit, but now that I'm on 1400 I almost never eat cheese, or bacon. Only time I'd eat it now is at the MIL's house for afternoon tea on a Sunday as it's generally the only non sweet thing she puts out.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    I don't know if you call it a cheese problem but I've made several trips recently to a local store that sells cheese 5 for $20.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    I love cheese! I have to only buy a bit at a time or I will eat way to much of it and will blow my calories out of the water. I prefer harder cheeses and enjoy some blues as well.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Ahhh....cheese. I have tried many times to limit my consumption but it never lasts long. I have at least 7-10 different cheeses at home right now myself.
  • PaulaJSchiller
    PaulaJSchiller Posts: 100 Member
    Love cheese!! It is my favorite part of LCHF. I can enjoy it almost to my hearts content.

Speaking of cheese, what are some your favorites? My go to cheeses are extra sharp cheddar, Swiss and blue cheese. You will always find these in our fridge, oh and cream cheese. My hubby loves Asiago, its smelly and on the expensive side but the taste has grown on me the more I eat it.
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    I love cheeses of all stripes! I do have to be mindful of how easy it is to snack down 1000 calories of cheese. Cheese is like mixed nuts... so yummy and healthy, but in the proper amounts!

Why is it that the stuff that is best isn't like the high fiber veggies we can eat all
    We want!!!!
  • JedsMom63
    JedsMom63 Posts: 32 Member
    And I thought I was the only one loading up the shopping cart with cheese!!!!!