May Monthly Challenge

Options

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I got it on Amazon

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm going to check that out.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Got my butt kicked by L2 today. Planks weren't bad - I have issues with static planks but planks position with movement I'm ok with.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Got my butt kicked by L2 today. Planks weren't bad - I have issues with static planks but planks position with movement I'm ok with.

Lol! I got mine kicked too. I was dripping sweat. Those twists at the end are killing my shins but I realized I'm not doing them right. Other than that it's impossible for me to bring the 5lb weights up to "eye level" on the chair squats and lifts part. Oh yea and I hate high knees but luckily I can do them because of our previous challenge.
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @SmithsonianEmpress and @TheCupcakeCounter , I am with you ladies! Today's shred kicked my butt too. I am not a fan of planks (probably because I need them the most) so I think these 10 days are going to be tough for me, but we keep going, right!!! They can only get easier as we get stronger. L2D2 SHREDDED!!!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    @SmithsonianEmpress and @TheCupcakeCounter , I am with you ladies! Today's shred kicked my butt too. I am not a fan of planks (probably because I need them the most) so I think these 10 days are going to be tough for me, but we keep going, right!!! They can only get easier as we get stronger. L2D2 SHREDDED!!!!

I only can do them because that challenge we had made me stronger. That's the ONLY reason. I now know how to push through the pain...because there is pain in doing them. Lol! I don't know why this workout seems so much quicker than level 1 but I'll take it. It's like it's over as soon as I start it
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L2D3 shredded...it was a tough one today, but got through it.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    L2D3 shredded...it was a tough one today, but got through it.

Today was hard for me also but I pushed through. Rest day is tomorrow and I'm glad.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    Options
    L2 completed
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    L2 completed

Today kicked my butt! Maybe because I rested yesterday, I don't know. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. With your activity level throughout the week I'm sure you are killing it! You're my inspiration :)
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    Options
    definitely not killing it! I don't have an issue with the cardio and abs but some of the strength compound movements I have a hard time with because of my back. Honestly I'm not sure how much more of it I am going to do because the workouts I write myself are harder and I can use heavier weights to hit some more of my goals.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    definitely not killing it! I don't have an issue with the cardio and abs but some of the strength compound movements I have a hard time with because of my back. Honestly I'm not sure how much more of it I am going to do because the workouts I write myself are harder and I can use heavier weights to hit some more of my goals.

Got ya! Well stick to your routines. I'm going to ride it out. Definitely don't think I'll be shredded more like I am positive I won't be but I'll be researching a program I can take on for June and I didn't forget about your hump day workout. I'll be starting that as well so really I'll need something to do a couple times a week.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day....L2D4 shredded.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L2D5 shredded.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L2D6 shredded
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    Options
    rest day. Tomorrow (Friday) is 30 Day Shred for me
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L2D7 shredded
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    Options
    I did the shred
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I did the shred

What do you think about this workout. I'm looking for some cardio plan I can do starting next month. Some type of program or something without weights. You have any suggestions? I don't think I'll be doing this one again.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    Options
    I did the shred

What do you think about this workout. I'm looking for some cardio plan I can do starting next month. Some type of program or something without weights. You have any suggestions? I don't think I'll be doing this one again.

Look for some kickboxing videos or DVD's - I always enjoyed those and felt I got a really good workout in.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I am really digging Level 3 :#
This discussion has been closed.