Summer 2017 Suggestions/Goals/Comments

Options
2»

Replies

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I also like the idea of sticking around! I haven't been active in the monthly challenges, but love the accountability of weighing in and the motiviation in all of the threads!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of moving forward with you ladies!! It helps for sure in whatever format that is I'm down! I like doing our own thing and having regular check ins.
  • diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for moving forward! I've just recently jumped on the Tone It Up Bikini Challenge, and will be continuing with them through the summer, so having some weight check-in accountability would be great!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Okay folks seems like we had a variety of suggestions. As a consensus what do we want to do? Just set up a "Summer 2017" thread and check in whenever about whatever? Some of us have step trackers and I'm sure some of us don't. Did anyone think of anything that could bind us all together? Other wise I guess over time eventually everyone will start to do their own thing.
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Okay folks seems like we had a variety of suggestions. As a consensus what do we want to do? Just set up a "Summer 2017" thread and check in whenever about whatever? Some of us have step trackers and I'm sure some of us don't. Did anyone think of anything that could bind us all together? Other wise I guess over time eventually everyone will start to do their own thing.

what about a more general "exercise 3/4/5 time per week" or log food daily type thing? That way, we check in regardless of whether we are using a tracker, gym, home workouts, etc?
  • MissCarol863
    MissCarol863 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this group! It has kept me motivated, and I have hit my goal of 185. My next goal of 165, hopefully by Sept. 1. I've read that the weekly weigh ins aren't good for a few people. But they have definatley been keeping me in track each week and letting me know that either I'm still on track, or I need to step it up a little. Please let me know if you guys continue for June or even the entire summer. I really hope to be 150# by Christmas!
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    How about just the same premise? We give a start weight, group goal weight and our plan to accomplish it. Restart the weigh ins for a three/four month span again. Can we rename this group, something like Fitter for Fall or do we care about the name? Pretty sure the consensus was to stay here because of the history and all our numbers being here. I realize this is all over the place but hopefully it helped.

I'm willing to help with any of this if needed. ☺️
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    How about just the same premise? We give a start weight, group goal weight and our plan to accomplish it. Restart the weigh ins for a three/four month span again. Can we rename this group, something like Fitter for Fall or do we care about the name? Pretty sure the consensus was to stay here because of the history and all our numbers being here. I realize this is all over the place but hopefully it helped.

I'm willing to help with any of this if needed. ☺️

GREAT SUGGESTIONS!!!! I will set everything up to commence on Monday
  • MissCarol863
    MissCarol863 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also love this group! I don't think I would be able to stay on track without some accountability. If anyone here has a fitbit, please feel free to add me as a friend for step challenges. Where do we add our info for the next 3 months? https://www.fitbit.com/user/3X6HJF
This discussion has been closed.