Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Simon a 21 year old from Kentucky that has been working on my weight loss aswell as my health, This'll be my second month with the UAC. May was a very good month for me but I'm hoping to make June even better with my weight loss progression aswell as my sodium levels.

My goals for this month will be

- Lesser salt on my food as my sodium is just too high
    - 25 Miles walked a week
    - and to lose 10 pounds

Cheers - Simon

• srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am Sheeba and I live in Austin. I am new to this group. I have been very inconsistent so far with dieting and exercise. I want to do better this month.

My goals for this month
    1) 10k steps everyday
    2) Stay within my calorie goal
    3) Avoid binge eating

Good luck to us all !
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Priscilla and this is my fourth month with UAC. As you can see from lots of us returning members this is a GREAT group to be a part of. I am so excited to see all our new members and am really looking forward to sharing your journeys with you. I try to focus on the positive and let go of any negativity I gather throughout the day as I truly believe that a positive attitude is needed for success. To date I have lost 23 lbs with MFP and I absolutely love the program and this group. :) So welcome everyone new and experienced :p lets Rock this month! B)
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 27 years old and have a sedentary desk job. Been at my job for about 4 years now, and the pounds have crept up...a lot! This is my first time in a UAC, I joined the group because I need the accountability.

My goals for June are:
    - Log everything
    - 30+ minutes of physical acitivity each day & hittig 7k+ steps each day
    - Lose 5+ pounds
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm Tina and I live in upstate New York. This is my third month with UAC. Like @shauna30 and @phoebelayla I like to exercise, it is my food choices that I need accountability for. I'm excited to work toward the winners circle!
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Bob. I am retired and kind of wanting to stay active and healthy. I lost a good bit of weight a while ago but I still have to pay attention or it sneaks back. I have been allowing a kind of 5 pound oscillation but it is looking like I landed on a new higher equilibrium. I want to get it off. I figure it is going to take some exercise. Might as well have fun.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful group of team mates!!
    Welcome to the team!
    Rick
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. I am a bit late to this party! I am Jennifer from AZ , I hope its ok to jump in tomorrow the 5th being my 1st day @RangerRickL?